Kale+TriPeptide 37 Vitamin C Serum Review: Is it effective against aging Problems?
Kale+TriPeptide 37 Vitamin C Serum Description
Youth to the People’s Age Prevention Serum uses a kale-based peptide complex that includes vitamin C and hyaluronic acid to reverse and prevent signs of age. It does so by boosting collagen production, which promotes skin elasticity for a firmer, more youthful look. The vitamin C and hydrating hyaluronic acid prevent dark spots from forming and leave skin soft and bright.
Youth to the People is a family-run business based in California that specializes in applying superfoods (like the kale in the age prevention serum) to scientifically formulated, all-natural healthcare products.
The manufacturer sells the product directly through their site for $62. It can also be purchased through other retailers, like Sephora, and the price is usually the same.
Kale+TriPeptide 37 Vitamin C Serum Ingredients List:
- Lactic Acid: organic compound
- Citric Acid: acid from citrus fruits
- Malic Acid: organic compound found if fruits
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-37: peptide that is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles and increase collagen production
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: vitamin C
- Kale Leaf Extract: plant
- Spinach Leaf Extract: plant
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: plant
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract: plant
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer: moisturizer
- Panthenol: vitamin B5
- Glycerin: moisturizer
- Polysorbate 20: surfactant
- Hydroxyethylcellulose: thickening agent
- Kale Leaf Oil: plant
- Superoxide Dismutase: enzyme
- L-Tyrosine: amino acid
- Sodium Citrate: sodium of citric acid
- Phenoxyethanol: preservative
- Potassium Sorbate: potassium salt of sorbic acid
Kale+TriPeptide 37 Vitamin C Serum Directions/Working:
No specific instructions for use are given on the official site. However, as an anti-aging product, it is likely simply applied to the face daily.
Kale+TriPeptide 37 Vitamin C Serum Advantages:
- Firm skin with increased natural collagen production
- Brighten skin with vitamin C
- Prevent hyperpigmentation like age spots and other blemishes
- Reduce the depth of wrinkles
- Soften skin with moisturizing hyaluronic acid
- 100% vegan
- Packaging is 100% recyclable
- Available through multiple retailers
Kale+TriPeptide 37 Vitamin C Serum Disadvantages:
Youth to the People delivers an environment-friendly, natural product that helps prevent signs of aging. It does so by stimulating collagen production for improved elasticity, vitamin C for a brighter complexion, and hyaluronic acid for improved texture. The peptide used in this product (tripeptide-37) has been clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 88% within just 28 days. It is a little unclear why Kale has been included and displayed prominently in the formula, as the site does not explain its role as it does with the other key ingredients, but it is known as a super-food.
It is unclear how long one bottle will last, so it is unclear if the price is good for the small, 1 oz. bottle. However, the product appears to be very reputable. It is a great natural, vegan, recyclable option for wrinkle reduction and age prevention.
The serum is available through the manufacturer and major retailers like Sephora.
There are many anti-aging serums available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.