What is youth to the people age prevention serum?
As per the manufacturer, Youth to the People’s Age Prevention Serum uses a kale-based peptide complex that includes vitamin C and hyaluronic acid to reverse and prevent signs of age. It does so by boosting collagen production, which promotes skin elasticity for a firmer, more youthful look. The vitamin C and hydrating hyaluronic acid prevent dark spots from forming and leave skin soft and bright. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Youth to the People is a family-run business based in California that specializes in applying superfoods (like the kale in the age prevention serum) to scientifically formulated, all-natural healthcare products.
The manufacturer sells the product directly through their site for $62. It can also be purchased through other retailers, like Sephora, and the price is usually the same.
What are the Ingredients in youth to the people age prevention serum?
- Aloe Vera: It reduce skin inflammation. Additionally, in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema. Though it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Lactic Acid– it helps to eliminate skin hyper-pigmentation to promote skin brightening.Although, it can lead to Burning, itching, stinging, redness, or irritation may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- Citric Acid: Citric acid is a wonderful ingredient for treating several skin problems like mild acne, pigmentation, clogged pores, sun tanning, wrinkles, and dark spots. However, People with sensitive skin should avoid using creams containing citric acid as it may cause irritation or a rash to form.
Benefits of youth to the people age prevention serum?
- Firm skin with increased natural collagen production.
- Brighten skin with vitamin C. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- Prevent hyperpigmentation like age spots and other blemishes.
Disadvantages of youth to the people age prevention serum
- The bottle only contains a single ounce of the product.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
Final verdict : Kale+TriPeptide 37 Vitamin C Serum
Youth to the People delivers an environment-friendly, natural product that helps prevent signs of aging. It does so by stimulating collagen production for improved elasticity, vitamin C for a brighter complexion, and hyaluronic acid for improved texture. The peptide used in this product (tripeptide-37) has been clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 88% within just 28 days.However, It is a little unclear why Kale has been included and displayed prominently in the formula, as the site does not explain its role as it does with the other key ingredients.
It is unclear how long one bottle will last, so it is unclear if the price is good for the small, 1 oz. bottle. However, the product appears to be very reputable. It is a great natural, vegan, recyclable option for wrinkle reduction and age prevention.
The serum is available through the manufacturer and major retailers like Sephora. Also, unused items purchased on the website can be returned within 30 days of the ship date.
There are many anti-aging serums available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.