YS Cream Review: Does This Product Really Vanish Your Wrinkles?
YS Cream Description
Rejuvenem, US $89.95, is an anti-aging cream that can only be accessed via a limited 14-day free trial that is only exclusively offered online in exchange for a subscription that requires your credit card details. This cream is reported to provide the following benefits for your skin:
- Give you healthier, better looking, and youthful skin without the risk associated with surgery
- Calm and soothe skin inflammation and, in the process, relieve your skin from irritations, redness and blotchiness that evens out your skin tone
- Prevents the progression of early signs of skin aging as it also protects against environmental damage and the manifestation of various signs of skin aging
- Improves the brightness of skin around your eyes by lightening your dark under eyes and circles, and de-puffing puffy eyes
- Lightens age spots and promotes an overall brighter and younger complexion
There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer.
YS Cream Ingredients
- Peptides: These improve communication between your skin cells, enhancing the delivery of various mechanisms essential in repairing, rejuvenating and regenerating your skin faster and more effectively
Use YS Cream as part of your day time and night time skin care regimens, applying this product only after a fresh and thorough cleansing and toning. Always perform a patch test when you are trying out a new skin care cream, most especially in this case where information about this product’s ingredients isn’t available anywhere.
YS Cream Advantages
- Third parties have made claims about how this anti-aging cream delivers youthful skin benefits that are even better than Botox or skin surgery.
- This product is available via a 14-day free trial offer.
- There have been claims saying that this cream will not cause your skin any irritations, a consequence which is almost a given when it comes to anti-aging products.
- YS cream reviews that endorse this product to other people praise it for its well-formulated composition and delivering on its claims with visible results, although most of these are posted on affiliate marketing websites that clearly have a vested interest in making product sales.
YS Cream Disadvantages
- 14 days is too short of a period to be able to evaluate this or any other topical anti-aging cream for that matter because even the most potent products take between 30 days and 60 days to show any visible improvements.
- There is very little information available about this product and the little there is, information available are highly unreliable.
- There is no information about the manufacturer which makes it impossible to establish its credibility and track record in skin care.
- Several critical YS cream reviews highlight the faulty transactions system where packages are not received and users’ credit card accounts are charged without proper notice.
YS Cream seems like it is giving you an opportunity to try something that is not readily available in stores. In reality, you’ll find more trusted drugstore brands that contain more well-known, beneficial skin ingredients than this.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."