Forever Youth Liberator Eye Zone Serum Review: Should You Buy This eye-cream?
YSL forever youth liberator eye serum Overview:
Forever Youth Liberator Eye Zone Serum, US $150 for a 1.0 oz tube, is a multi-tasking eye skin treatment solution that commits to help restore the youthful look and overall brightness of your eye area.
About YSL forever youth liberator eye serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Yves Saint Laurent, although the formula has been put together by L’Oreal. YSL is an iconic house of fashion while L’Oreal is a major player in the global beauty industry. Forever Youth is the first anti-aging product line offering from YSL.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Boost your skin’s moisture content and help restore ideal hydration functions.
- Relieve your skin from puffiness while also treating hyper pigmentation caused by dark circles and black under eyes.
- Smoothen out the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, including crow’s feet.
- Promote improved skin elasticity, as well as firmer and tighter skin.
- With regular product application, your eye skin’s youthful brightness and healthy overall appearance will be enhanced.
What Are The Ingredients In YSL forever youth liberator eye serum ?
- Rhamnose: Improves on the harmonious delivery of multiple skin cell functions by facilitating more efficient coordination of what needs to be done to deliver higher quality of repairs and renewal more efficiently.
- Pro-Xylane: A proprietary ingredient formulated with sugar that has been touted for its ability to stimulate the natural production of Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) which help your skin better hold on to moisture and keep it locked in for prolonged periods of time.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Attract significant amounts of moisture from the surrounding air and tissues to rest on your skin, making your skin appear fuller, plumper and better contoured.
- Adenosine: Amino acids that help revive the ideal energy level of your skin cells to support faster repair and renewal.
- Hepes: A proprietary ingredient that helps speed up skin exfoliation so that your skin may become renewed much sooner.
Directions To Use:
YSL forever youth liberator eye serum is recommended for up to twice daily application over thoroughly cleared eye skin. Dot the product around then spread evenly.
- YSL forever youth liberator eye serum introduces innovative proprietary ingredients that have been clinically tested to improve skin health and appearance.
- This product has been deliberately formulated to deliver multiple benefits.
- This product is so much more expensive than most other similar products.
- YSL forever youth liberator eye serum reviews indicate that this product is made up of mostly silicones.
Does YSL forever youth liberator eye serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Forever Youth Liberator Eye Zone Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including silicones, artificial dyes, and synthetic fragrances.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
YSL forever youth liberator eye serum Customer Reviews:
YSL forever youth liberator eye serum reviews read:
- “I have been testing YSL Forever Youth Liberator on the crow’s feet of my left eye and in just over a week, I’d have to say that the skin looks a lot smoother. The question is whether this is due to rhamnose…The rest of the formula is a fairly awful chemical concoction of the aforementioned silicones, propylene glycol, preservatives such as phenooxyethanol, linalool and one of the unwelcome stalwarts of the L’Oreal laboratory is Hepes (or hydroxyethylpiperazine ethane sulfonic acid)…it carries all sorts of warnings against contact with the skin. For $150 this is rather disappointing and it means I have to be a big believer that L’Oreal and YSL aren’t just sweet-talking me about rhamnose.” —Product Review by Marta on TruthInAging
- “This is the best eye serum I have used. It dries quite quickly but does not feel tight. It’s not sticky and does not sit in creases like other serums or balms. I just dab the end of the dropper around my eye area as if you squeeze the end of it you get too much. If I run out and have to use a different eye serum you can tell the difference.” — Lysa on Boots
YSL forever youth liberator eye serum can easily sound like that one magic formulation that dramatically changes your aging skin. It could work temporarily but, with a US $150 price tag, you have every right to demand more than just silicones from this cream.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.