Forever Youth Liberator Eye Zone Serum Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is ysl Forever Youth Liberator Eye Serum?
As per the manufacturer, Forever Youth Liberator Eye Zone Serum, US $120 for a 0.5 oz tube, is a multi-tasking eye skin treatmentsolution that commits to help restore the youthful look and overall brightness of your eye area. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
YSL Forever Youth Liberator Eye Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Yves Saint Laurent, although the formula has been put together by L’Oreal. YSL is an iconic house of fashion while L’Oreal is a major player in the global beauty industry. Forever Youth is the first anti-aging product line offering from YSL.
Benefits of YSL Forever Youth Liberator Eye Serum
- Boost your skin’s moisture content and help restore ideal hydration functions.
- Relieve your skin from puffiness while also treating hyper pigmentation caused by dark circles and black under eyes. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- Smoothen out the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, including crow’s feet.
- Promote improved skin elasticity, as well as firmer and tighter skin.
- With regular product application, your eye skin’s youthful brightness and healthy overall appearance will be enhanced.
What Are The Ingredients In YSL Forever Youth Liberator Eye Serum ?
- Rhamnose: Improves on the harmonious delivery of multiple skin cell functions by facilitating more efficient coordination of what needs to be done to deliver higher quality of repairs and renewal more efficiently.
- Pro-Xylane: A proprietary ingredient formulated with sugar that has been touted for its ability to stimulate the natural production of Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) which help your skin better hold on to moisture and keep it locked in for prolonged periods of time.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Attract significant amounts of moisture from the surrounding air and tissues to rest on your skin, making your skin appear fuller, plumper and better contoured.
- Adenosine: Amino acids that help revive the ideal energy level of your skin cells to support faster repair and renewal.
- Hepes: A proprietary ingredient that helps speed up skin exfoliation so that your skin may become renewed much sooner.
However, it may also result to redness and itching.
How to apply YSL Forever Youth Liberator Eye Serum
- YSL forever youth liberator eye serum is recommended for up to twice daily application over thoroughly cleared eye skin.
- Dot the product around then spread evenly.
Disadvantages of YSL Forever Youth Liberator Eye Serum
- This product is so much more expensive than most other similar products.
- YSL forever youth liberator eye serum reviews indicate that this product is made up of mostly silicones.
Does YSL Forever Youth Liberator Eye Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Forever Youth Liberator Eye Zone Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including silicones, artificial dyes, and synthetic fragrances.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
Final Verdict: YSL Forever Youth Liberator Eye Serum
YSL forever youth liberator eye serum can easily sound like that one magic formulation that dramatically changes your aging skin. It could work temporarily but, with a US $120 price tag, you have every right to demand more than just silicones from this cream. Also, product can be returned for a full refund within 60 days of its purchase. However the effect of this product is temporary.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."