Z. Bigatti ReStoration Eye Return
Z. Bigatti ReStoration Eye Return Overview
Z. Bigatti ReStoration Eye Return is a daily-use, anti-aging cream that focuses on the fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness around the eye area. The cream is designed for all skin types and ages, including sensitive skin, and contains mostly naturally-derived extracts such as watercress, lemongrass and dandelion.
The main information is on one page, with further information located on slightly irksome pop-ups. Other than this, the site is refreshingly simple in terms of layout, and is not cluttered with flashy sales talk. There are a handful of anonymous, written testimonials, and a product demo video which unfortunately did not load. There is no information on clinical trials, or how quickly an improvement is to be expected.
The company claim to be one of the “top four” prestige cosmetic companies “on the planet”, and touts itself as a luxury brand with a “vast number of celebrities exclusively using” Z Bigatti’s
products (yet no mention of whom). The company maintains a (fairly irregular) blog, which has a conversational tone and includes several references to its own products with some religious and environmental tones. There are also ways to contact the company by phone, mail or email.
Z. Bigatti ReStoration Eye Return – Product Description
The cream provides 7 different functions: reduction of dark circles, reduction of puffiness; moisturization; improving the skin’s barrier function (strength); stimulate collagen production; antioxidant protection and skin nourishment. The site provides some background information on the cause of dark circles (discoloration due to fragile blood vessels leaking the pigment haemoglobin into the skin).
Eye Return’s principal active ingredients are very easy to understand and are not just confusing, chemical rebrandings. Dandelion and Niacin prevent excessive pigmentation leakage, and Soy Protein and Vitamin A help prevent against blood vessel fragility by stimulating collagen production. Caffeine stimulates drainage to alleviate puffiness, also bolstered by sea kelp, which, in addition to watercress, helps decongest and detoxify skin around the eye area. Other ingredients include hydrolyzed silk (strengthens skin) and apricot oil (moisturising) as well as grape seed and green tea. A complete list of ingredients is on a separate page, categorised by type with each function explained.
A single jar costs $125, with free ground shipping. A 30-day money-back guarantee is offered, providing that no more than 25% of the product is used. On a side note, the company states that its botanical extracts are “cold-pressed” under low pressure, which is an alternative to the cheaper, more common and damaging heat processing technique.
Z. Bigatti ReStoration Eye Return Advantage
- 7-in one cream, including repairing, moisturising and hiding dark circles, puffiness and fine lines
- A variety of all-natural ingredients, with brief information on each
- 30-day money back guarantee; free shipping
Z. Bigatti ReStoration Eye Return – Drawbacks
- Very high price
- No information on clinical trials or how soon results are to be expected
- Virtually no independent reviews to be found online, despite numerous “celebrity endorsements”
Z. Bigatti ReStoration Eye Return – The Bottomline
Z. Bigatti ReStoration Eye Return looks to be a promising product, with a variety of mostly all-natural botanical extracts, but without any hard scientific facts or even basic info on expected results, the price tag of $125 per bottle (of an undisclosed amount) may be too steep despite the fact that a money-back guarantee is offered. The skincare marketplace is overcrowded with products claiming to be the most effective, and with eye restoration creams being a common beauty product offered by almost every cosmetics company, the competition from big-name or already-established corporations are particularly steep when compared to a company who won’t even list one of the “vast number” of celebrities who they claim only “exclusively” use their product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.