Zelens Eye Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Zelens Eye Cream?
The manufacture states that Zelens eye cream is an instant solution to dark circles and under eye puffiness. Zelens is a product endorsed by plastic surgeon Dr. Marko Lens. This eye cream claims to be able to erase dark circles while minimizing the appearance of lines and other fine wrinkles that often accumulate with the natural process of aging. Zelens also firms the skin in the area around the eyes, reducing the likeliness of the occurrence of new wrinkles. Although there are limited reviews online to back the manufacture claims and product effectiveness.
What Are The Ingredients In Zelens Eye Cream?
- Pentylene Glycol: It is a preservative that binds moisture and has antibacterial properties
- Dimethicone: This ingredient works as an anti-foaming agent. However can actually increase skin irritation.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation.
- Citric acid: This is a wonderful ingredient for treating several skin problems like mild acne, pigmentation, clogged pores, sun tanning, wrinkles, and dark spots.
Benefits Of Zelens Eye Cream
- Zelens Eye Cream is promised to provide instant relief from wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles around the eyes.
- No parabens are used in the formula of Zelens Eye Cream.
- This product is suitable for all skin types. It contains ingredients which could lead to skin irritation.
Disadvantages Of Zelens Eye Cream
- Zelens Eye Cream is expensive, at around $120 per bottle.
- This cream can only be purchased from select retailers, as it is not currently sold through the official product website.
- No user reviews are featured on the official website.
- There are no free samples of Zelens Eye Cream currently offered.
Final Verdict: Zelens Eye Cream
Overall, Zelens does not appear to be the best (or most convenient) eye cream currently marketed. There are no user reviews or satisfaction guarantees offered by the manufacturer. Additionally, this cream is only sold through select stores, making it more difficult to obtain. The high price further adds to the unappealing factors of Zelens Eye Cream.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."