Zelens Eye Cream: Does Zelens Eye Cream Work?
Zelens Eye Cream – Overview
Zelens Eye Cream promises to be an instant solution to dark circles and under eye puffiness. Zelens is a product endorsed by plastic surgeon Dr. Marko Lens. This eye cream claims to be able to erase dark circles while minimizing the appearance of lines and other fine wrinkles that often accumulate with the natural process of aging. Zelens also firms the skin in the area around the eyes, reducing the likeliness of the occurrence of new wrinkles. Zelens Eye Cream is available in several cosmetic supply stores.
Zelens Eye Cream – Product Description
Zelens Eye Cream is made from a long list of ingredients including water, dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, polysilicone-11, bifida ferment lysate, pentylene glycol, sinorhizobium meliloti ferment filtrate, glycerin, butylene glycol, carbomer, tromethamine, phenoxyethanol, acrylates copolymer, isohexadecane, ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, chlorphenesin, disodium EDTA, tocopheryl acetate, polysorbate 80 and 20, fragrance , caffeine, o-cymen-5-ol, steareth-20, sodium dehydroacetate, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, lecithin, caprylyl glycol, PVP/polycarbamyl polyglycol ester, sodium benzoate, hydrolysed sesam protein PG-propyl methylsilanediol, sodium hyaluronate, potassium sorbate, acetyl tetrapeptide-5, Alchemilla vulgaris extract, Betula alba leaf extract, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Chamomilla recutita, chlorhexidine digluconate, Equisetum arvense extract, N-hydroxysuccinimide, Salvia officinalis extract, trisodium EDTA, acetyl octapeptide-3, tocopherol, citric acid, sodium citrate, soluble collagen, chrysin, palmitoyl oligopeptide, and palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7.
The purpose of specific ingredients within the greater Zelens Eye Cream formula is described in detail on the official Zelens website. This eye cream should be used both in the morning and evening, prior to putting on makeup and before going to bed. Zelens Eye Cream is promoted through the official product website, but it is only sold through select retail stores. No user testimonials are featured on the website. This eye cream has been dermatologist-tested and is free from parabens.
Zelens Eye Cream – Advantage
- Zelens Eye Cream is backed by a doctor.
- A full list of ingredients and descriptions of the purposes of those ingredients are featured on the official product website.
- Zelens Eye Cream is promised to provide instant relief from wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles around the eyes.
- This cream is made by an environmentally responsible company.
- No parabens are used in the formula of Zelens Eye Cream.
Zelens Eye Cream – Drawbacks
- Zelens Eye Cream is expensive, at around $120 per bottle.
- This cream can only be purchased from select retailers, as it is not currently sold through the official product website.
- No user reviews are featured on the official website.
- There are no free samples of Zelens Eye Cream currently offered.
Zelens Eye Cream – The Bottom Line
Overall, Zelens does not appear to be the best (or most convenient) eye cream currently marketed. There are no user reviews or satisfaction guarantees offered by the manufacturer. Additionally, this cream is only sold through select stores, making it more difficult to obtain. The high price further adds to the unappealing factors of Zelens Eye Cream.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.