Zelens Youth Concentrate Supreme Age-Defying Serum Review: Should You Buy This serum?
Zelens Youth Concentrate Serum Overview:
Zelens Youth Concentrate Serum, US $185.80 for a 30 ml bottle, is an age-defying serum formula that delivers helpful peptides to your skin to enhance natural mechanisms required to optimize skin cell functions that facilitate faster rates of skin repair and renewal.
About Zelens Youth Concentrate Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Zelens, a skin care company conceptualized and created by Dr. Marko Lens, a well-published plastic and reconstructive surgeon based in London. Dr. Lens has completed numerous studies in the field of skin cancer. Zelens products are all about the latest and the best when it comes to anti-aging skincare technologies, that includes botanical ingredients with proven age-defying capabilities to help skin fight visible signs of aging skin
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Provide your skin with a preventive solution that helps your skin resist damage and aging.
- Enhance collagen production and improve skin synthesis to promote a stronger, more resilient skin.
- Promote faster rates of skin repair, regeneration and renewal.
- Dramatically improve your skin’s moisture content by drawing in moisture and by restructuring your skin.
- Improve your skin’s response and efficiency in addressing damage.
- Protect your skin’s integrity by resisting factors that can compromise your skin cells and matrix.
What Are The Ingredients In Zelens Youth Concentrate Serum ?
- Peptides: Eight peptides to be exact, including three that render age-defying functions, all of which work together to help your skin better cope with damage, enhance the quality of new skin, and improve delivery rates that speed up repairs, regeneration and renewal, all while simultaneously protecting the integrity of your skin cells and lengthening the life of your cells.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Improves your skin’s moisture content and helps ensure that your skin stays hydrated for longer periods of time.
- Alginic Acid: Derived from brown algae, this ingredient enhances collagen production and ensures that there is sufficient supply of these fibers at any given time which significantly speeds up repair and rejuvenation functions.
- Vitamin E: Deeply soothes your skin , it also helps in rebuilding your skin’s protective surface layer, making your skin better capable of resisting damage and aging.
Directions To Use:
Zelens Youth Concentrate Serum must be applied on freshly cleansed skin.
- Zelens Youth Concentrate Serum is loaded with an innovative combination of ingredients that offers you an anti-aging formulation like no other.
- Based on this product’s composition, side effects are highly probable.
- This product is formulated with fragrance ingredients showing high up, specifically on the first third, on the ingredients list.
- Zelens Youth Concentrate Serum reviews are severely limited, providing no useful reference to gauge users’ collective experiences and feedback regarding this product’s performance versus claims.
Does Zelens Youth Concentrate Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Zelens Youth Concentrate Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including triethanolamine and fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGS.
It will be a luxury to have Zelens Youth Concentrate Serum in your regimen. After all the claims, however, the manufacturer fails to present evidence for claims made, including of this product’s ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion:
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."