ZenMed AHA/BHA Complex Review
ZenMed AHA/BHA Complex Description
ZenMed AHA/BHA Complex, the US $4 for 4 fl. oz., is a toner that helps deliver anti-aging benefits to your skin. This product has been specifically formulated to deliver the following functions that benefit your skin:
- Better control and regulate oil production and greasing which, in turn, protect your skin from clogged pores and from attracting infection-causing bacteria
- Help gently eliminate your skin’s damaged top layer by using the gentle exfoliating properties o AHA and BHA chemicals
- Draw out excess oils and other impurities stuck in your pores
- Cause your pores to tighten, giving your skin a smoother look from the surface
- Stimulate faster skin regeneration, repair and turnover
ZenMed is a skincare company that fuses both synthetically formulated and botanically sourced ingredients to help protect and correct skin from damage and aging while also facilitating healing of other specialized skin conditions such as eczema and rosacea.
ZenMed AHA/BHA Complex Ingredients
- Glycolic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid derived from sugar cane that ever so gently sloughs off your skin’s surface layer to help stimulate a more active and more effective skin cell regeneration and turnover
- Salicylic Acid: Other than facilitating faster skin cell turnover, this ingredient helps control oil production and regulate skin flaking
- Witch Hazel: Helps control and regulate excessive oil production to stop the proliferation of bacteria on chronically greasy skin that is also characterized by clogged pores
ZenMed AHA/BHA Complex is intended to be used as a toner, applying it on skin following a fresh cleanse only. Soak a cotton pad with a generous amount of this product then, spread over your face, neck and chest.
ZenMed AHA/BHA Complex Advantages
- This product is made with a combination of AHA and BHA complex, both of which work to help disinfect and turnover your skin so that a cleaner, clearer skin can start to show on the surface.
- This product perfectly suits people with oily and combination skin types.
- ZenMed AHA/BHA Complex reviews have lauded the formulation for being rid of drying alcohols which most toners are usually based on.
ZenMed AHA/BHA Complex Disadvantages
- This product has a straightforward purpose with a formula that misses out on a number of other potentially beneficial ingredients, most notable of which are antioxidants, skin brighteners, and anti-inflammatories.
- Some reports point to the potentially irritating effects of witch hazel on skin.
- ZenMed AHA/BHA Complex reviews highlight that this product may not be suitable for use on all types of skin, most especially on people who have hyper sensitive and problematic skin.
ZenMed AHA/BHA Complex will give your skin a mild exfoliation fit for daily application which facilitates day in and day out renewal your skin needs to stay healthy and appealing. Unfortunately, this product is not suitable for application on all skin types. Also, your satisfaction greatly depends on whether or not it meets your skin’s most pressing needs.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion: