Zenmed Stretta Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Zenmed Stretta Overview
Zenmed Stretta, US $60 for a 50 ml pump bottle, offers a formulation to help you improve the appearance of stretch marks by offering multiple skin corrective functionalities that include skin healing as well as color corrections.
About Zenmed Stretta — Does It Really Work?
This stretch mark product is brought to you by ZenMed. This skin care company, with its business primarily managed in the US and in Canada, is positioning itself as the brand that formulates highly specialized solutions created to address highly specific and challenging skin issues, that includes rosacea, eczema, psoriasis and stretch marks. ZenMed products are made from a combination of botanically and synthetically derived ingredients.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Improve the frequency of skin turnovers to facilitate faster skin healing.
- Enhance the texture of your skin’s top layer to soften the appearance of stretch marks.
- Improve skin pigment to help create a seamless, more even skin tone.
- Facilitate skin restructuring to help fade the appearance of stretch marks.
- Strengthen your skin to help prevent the development of more stretch marks in the future.
What Are The Ingredients In Zenmed Stretta?
- Glycolic Acid: Speeds up your skin’s rate of turnover, it facilitates faster skin renewal and more frequent shedding and resurfacing of newer, fresher, lesser damaged skin every time.
- Organic Sunflower Oil: Enhances your skin’s natural skin repair and healing mechanisms, this also deeply penetrates your skin and leave your skin with a well-conditioned after-feel.
- Vitamin E: Facilitates faster skin healing and rejuvenation, it also supports the restoration of a firmer, more resilient top layer.
- Centella Asiatica: Improves your skin’s synthesis, causing your skin to tighten which, in turn, fades the appearance of scars.
- Panthenol: It helps keep your skin well-conditioned by coating the surface layer, causing more moisture to be trapped and to remain inside your skin, thereby minimizing surface water loss.
Directions To Use
Zenmed Stretta is best used right after bathing or taking a shower. Pat dry your skin before generously spreading this product over areas affected by stretch marks. In the morning, layer with sunscreen to protect affected areas from hyper pigmenting, thereby cancelling out the skin tone enhancing benefits promised by this product’s manufacturer.
- Zenmed Stretta has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to work on both new and old stretch marks.
- This product contains an ingredient combination that packs in a multiple approach to resolving your worst possible issues with your stretch marks.
- Product reviews indicate that this product can be extremely moisturizing.
- This product’s formula contains a very high level of glycolic acid which makes it not suitable for use on the face and elsewhere with thinner skin structure.
- Zenmed Stretta reviews are severely limited to reflect any useful, collective user sentiment about how this product works and how it has performed relative to its claims.
- This product continues to be formulated with parabens when almost every other skin care line is pulling out their products in teh marlet.
Does Zenmed Stretta Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Zenmed Stretta:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including silicones. lemon, witch hasel, and Ylang Ylang.
- Increased risk for hormonal imbalances and associated organ dysfunctions due to parabens.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to diazolidinyl urea which releases.formaldehyde, a carcinogen, as a by-product.
Zenmed Stretta Customer Reviews
Zenmed Stretta reviews read:
- “I’m still waiting to see results. I’m on my 2nd bottle.” — Alli on Amazon
- “It is safe to use, except for your face, neck, nipple area, mucous membranes and on inflamed skin as it contains an ingredient called Glycolic Acid which can cause more harm than good to those areas. Other than that, any other area of the body is safe to use. Because of the acid, it’s advisable to not use it during pregnancy…It does NOT remove and prevent at the same time.” — Product Review on SkinOverhaul
Zenmed Strettamay just be able to fade and further improve the appearance of stubborn stretch marks on your skin. However, this particular solution comes at a price that can take a permanent toll on your skin and your health. The high concentration of potentially skin irritating and damaging products, including the key ingredient, glycolic acid, plus the health impacts of parabens may just be too much to compromise in exchange for faded stretch marks.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Stretch Mark formulations on the market in our opinion: