ZKO Skincare Anti-Aging Cream Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
ZKO Skincare Overview:
ZKO Skincare claims to be an anti-aging cream that has been formulated to reverse and repair all the kinds of damage to the skin. As of now, the cream is available for a free trial which you can avail in the company’s site. There is no information yet about how much is the retail price of the product. Do you think that this is the anti-aging cream that you have been looking for? You need to ZKO Skincare review to find out!
About ZKO Skincare – Does It Really Work?
ZKO Skin Care is the name of the company that manufactures this cream. Aside from its name, there is no other information about the product. We don’t know about its history, the other products that they have produced, their manufacturing processes and the likes.
However, the site states that ZKO Skincare Anti-Aging Cream has been formulated to:
- Fill the lines in the face and diminishing the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improvement the hydration level of the skin.
- Give face a radiant complexion.
- Improve the tightness and elasticity of the skin.
- Lift, firm and tone saggy skin.
- Strengthens the protective barrier of the skin and protect it from environmental stressors.
- Protect the skin from the damaging effects of the sun.
- Penetrates deep into the skin to boost elastic and collagen production.
If you are still not yet satisfied with the information that you have read, then you need to keep on reading this review!
What Are The Ingredients In ZKO Skincare?
The complete list of ingredients of the cream is not provided on the site. The only ones stated in the site are the beneficial ones. Some of the active ZKO Skincare ingredients are as follows:
- Vitamin C: This antioxidant evens out the skin tone, corrects dark spots and brighten the skin.
- Palmitoyl peptide: This has been proven effective in repairing damaged tissues and can boost collagen production.
- Soy Extract: This controls the oil, boosts moisture and evens out the skin tone.
- Hyaluronic acid: This binds and retains moisture to the skin and can replenish the lost moisture and elasticity of dry and aging skin.
Directions To Use:
For best results, apply ZKO Skincare Anti-Aging Cream in dots on your cheeks, forehead, and the neck area. Evenly distribute the product by gently smoothening it using upward gentle strokes.
- The product comes with a free trial.
- It can address wrinkles and fine lines.
- According to the site, it is made using natural ingredients.
- The information about the cream’s ingredients is not complete.
- No reviews and clinical studies are available about the cream.
Does ZKO Skincare Have Any Side-effects?
There are currently no documented ZKO Skincare side-effects but since the product does not have many reviews and studies, we can’t say for sure if it will not produce any side effects.
ZKO Skincare claims to tighten and lift the skin. However, there are mixed user reviews about the product.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.