Zo Skin Health Olluminate Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Zo Skin Health Olluminate Intense Eye Repair?
Zo Skin Health Olluminate Intense Eye Repair was developed by the American dermatologist, Dr. Zein Obagi. Zo Skin Health formulates and distributes skincare products over-the-counter or via prescription.
When wrinkles, pigments and dark spots appear on the skin around your eyes, aging begins. These signs of skin aging almost always initially manifest around these areas. That’s because skin on these parts of your face are so thin and sensitive, and easily lose moisture, making your skin more prone to damage and creasing.
Zo Skin Health Olluminate Intense Eye Repair: Does it really work?
With Zo Skin Health Olluminate Intense Eye Repair, the company claims that you can finally beat all signs of skin aging from appearing on skin around your eyes — from wrinkles and fine lines, to dark spots, to hyperpigmentation, including puffed eyes and dark under eye circles.
It also contains what the company calls LipoLight, which uses light particles to dramatically improve the appearance of signs of skin aging.
Each .5 fl. oz. of Zo Skin Health Olluminate Intense Eye Repair costs $130 each. The product is availble for purchase online, through the company’s and resellers’ sites, and is available onsite in select stores.
What are the ingredients in Zo Skin Health Olluminate Intense Eye Repair?
Zo Skin Health Olluminate Intense Eye Repair is made from the following primary ingredients:
- Water: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: Function as a thickener, but its chief job is to moisturize and replenish skin and can use to replenish its surface and resist moisture loss. But it has low toxicity in general use and is shown to be irritating to sensitive skin.
- Butylene Glycol: beneficial ingredients to penetrate the skin, with the remainder sitting on the skin surface and doing little good for skin health. By increasing skin penetration, butylene glycol can boost the overall effectiveness of the product.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How to Apply Zo Skin Health Olluminate Intense Eye Repair
Apply Zo Skin Health Olluminate Intense Eye Repair twice daily.
Benefits of Zo Skin Health Olluminate Intense Eye Repair
- This product has been dermatologically formulated and tested.
Disadvantages of Zo Skin Health Olluminate Intense Eye Repair
- However, it is very expensive. And yet, still contains phenoxyethanol, which is now widely recognized to be neurotoxic.
Final Verdict- Zo Skin Health Olluminate Intense Eye Repair
If you think you absolutely need to spend $130 for this product then, you may conveniently do so. Else, if you think you’ll get the same results somewhere else then, keep exploring.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."