Zo Skin Health Olluminate Intense Eye Repair: Does it Work?
When wrinkles, pigments and dark spots appear on the skin around your eyes, aging begins. These signs of skin aging almost always initially manifest around these areas. That’s because skin on these parts of your face are so thin and sensitive, and easily lose moisture, making your skin more prone to damage and creasing.
If you’ve noticed aging around your eyes, don’t fret just yet!
Product Description, Manufacturer’s Information, and Price details
Zo Skin Health Olluminate Intense Eye Repair was developed by the American dermatologist, Dr. Zein Obagi. Zo Skin Health formulates and distributes skincare products over-the-counter or via prescription.
With Zo Skin Health Olluminate Intense Eye Repair, the company claims that you can finally beat all signs of skin aging from appearing on skin around your eyes — from wrinkles and fine lines, to dark spots, to hyperpigmentation, including puffed eyes and dark under eye circles.
This product promises to deliver these anti-aging results by increasing skin’s moisture levels and keeping it as such, by providing skin with powerful antioxidant protection, and by promoting the more efficient production of skin precursors including collagen.
It also contains what the company calls LipoLight, which uses light particles to dramatically improve the appearance of signs of skin aging.
Each .5 fl. oz. of Zo Skin Health Olluminate Intense Eye Repair costs $130 each. The product is availble for purchase online, through the company’s and resellers’ sites, and is available onsite in select stores.
Zo Skin Health Olluminate Intense Eye Repair is made from the following primary ingredients:
- Polydodecanamideaminium Triazadiphenylethenesulfonate, along with other skin conditioning agents, makes skin appear plumper and soft to touch
- Retinol, also Vitamin A, stops skin wrinkling and even corrects and reverses signs of skin aging that have manifested on your skin
- Antioxidants, protect skin from free radical damage that causes cracks and breaks in your skin
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, help boost skin cell repair processes and are most especially useful in providing additional amino acids from which new skin can be produced
- Titanium Dioxide and Mica, bend light, instantly making the appearance of signs of skin aging less prominent and less visible
The full list of ingredients in every jar of Zo Skin Health Olluminate Intense Eye Repair:
Water, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polydodecanamideaminium Triazadiphenylethenesulfonate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Glycosaminoglycans, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Caprylyl Esters, Glycerin, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Carbomer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Linoleic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Mica, Polyvinyl Alcohol Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide
Apply Zo Skin Health Olluminate Intense Eye Repair twice daily.
Pros & Cons
This product has been dermatologically formulated and tested. However, it is very expensive. And yet, still contains phenoxyethanol, which is now widely recognized to be neurotoxic.
If you think you absolutely need to spend $130 for this product then, you may conveniently do so. Else, if you think you’ll get the same results somewhere else then, keep exploring.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.