Anti-Aging Skin Complex RX Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Anti-Aging Skin Complex RX?
Skin Complex RX is an anti wrinkle cream manufactured by a company of the same name, which promises results in just a few weeks with their product. Information on the manufacturer was difficult to locate; however, the product is sold by direct order from their website, and is provided in jars of .5 fluid ounces. Purchasing the product is done through their website, and includes a free trial period of 10 days (plus 4 for shipping delays) which only charges you $4.95 for shipping. After this period, you are automatically enrolled to receive a monthly shipment of the product for $89.95 plus $4.95 shipping and handling, or $94.90 per month. There is little information on any return policy, or, for that matter, cancellation policies.
What Are The Ingredients In Anti-Aging Skin Complex RX?
The active ingredients of Skin Complex RX were difficult to find, and there was no information about how much of these ingredients are present in each jar of the product. However, the active ingredients listed are as follows:
- Collagen: A key component of skin tissue structure.
- Vitamin A: A vitamin often used to support skin tissue health.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant and enzyme supporter. Unfortunate, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to headache, rash, and bruising!
- Dimethicone: It is a skin protectant and conditioner, humectant. Forms a protective barrier on skin for extra protection. Acts as an anti-inflammatory. However, it can also increase skin irritation.
How To Apply Anti-Aging Skin Complex RX
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Apply the product to your face after gentle cleansing and toning.
- Using a generous amount and then massaging it into your skin.
- They recommend treatment with the product twice a day, morning and night.
Benefits Of Anti-Aging Skin Complex RX
- Membership model lets you get a new supply regularly without hassle.
- Formulated to reduce the most common aging signs that appear on skin.
- Uses ingredients that boost collagen and elastin production however, there is no clinical data for it.
Disadvantages Of Anti-Aging Skin Complex RX
- Active ingredients are not particularly unusual.
- Price is quite high when compared to other products.
- Cancellation policies difficult to understand.
- Few money-back/buyer protection guarantees.
- No citations or studies to support the product’s claims.
Final Verdict: Anti Aging Skin Complex RX Cream
Skin Complex RX makes powerful claims, but we were not able to find much information to support those claims. The list of ingredients which the product contains do not suggest anything very unusual, and there is no research or survey cited to support the manufacturer’s claims. In addition, the price is quite high even by the standards of top-shelf beauty support products. In addition, there appear to be almost no consumer protections or recourse for you if you find the product to be unsatisfying or unsuccessful in your own personal situation.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."