Product Owners – Claim Your Product
Contribute your product facts to help better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
Note– A Legitimate Company email is required with your submission
Claim Your Product
The purpose to “Claiming Your Product” is to provide our readers with a fair and balanced overview about your product’s features and benefits. What does that mean? This is not an opportunity to present sales copy. It’s simply an opportunity to better educate/ introduce your product to our readers. If you do present sales copy we will not post it to our site. So please treat* our readers with respect while we afford you the opportunity to provide an overview of your product on our website.
Here is what you need to know about our readers:
- They want to learn the pros and cons of a given product
- They want to find out if the product is meant for them
- They want to find out if the product is of high quality and easy to use
- They ultimately want to learn if the product is worth buying.
Please make sure you provide information that includes the following information:
- Your Product’s Name and Image
- Product Features: Cover information on what the product does.
- Target group: Include information on who the average user of the product is, and why they would want to use it.
- The main benefits of the product: Just to define the idea of a benefit briefly: it’s what the features of the product mean to the users, and how those features improve* their lives.
- What are the drawbacks of the product? Every product has some drawbacks so once again be honest with our readers.
- Practical details: Cover things like the price, where to get the product what the guarantee is, how long customers have to wait for the delivery, and so on.
- Backup your product overview with credible sources. When you make a claim please cite sources. The name of source can also be an organization or reputable website.
- Break the product overview into as many sections as you need. 600-800 word product overview typically needs 4-6 sections. Please be mindful of your word count.
- Please identify each section its own heading.
Please note we reserve the right to modify your content at our discretion. Again…Don’t sell your product. Just the facts.