Artistry Supreme LX Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Artistry Supreme LX?
Artistry Supreme LX is marketed as a skincare moisturizer that is formulated to suit the needs of women of all ages. It has been formulated to make skin look 15 years younger. The creams come in two types—on for the face, and one for the eyes but both creams work the same and aim to deliver the same results but may cause itching on skin sometimes.
Artistry, the company behind the anti-aging and eye creams, is a brand that takes pride in taking beauty forward, even going beyond boundaries. Considered to be one of the top 5 biggest selling premium skincare lines, the company believes that their success is a result of their three philosophies—Imagination, Discovery, and Invention.There is no product price mentioned on its official site.
If you want to know if this product can be of big use for you, then you should read this Artistry Supreme LX review.
Artistry Supreme LX – Does It Really Work?
According to the company, they have formulated Artistry Supreme LX to deliver the following benefits:
- Make skin look 15 years younger.
- Deliver rejuvenated beauty.
- Transform dull and tired looking skin.
- Bring back the youthful appearance of the skin.
There’s more that you need to know so keep on reading this review!
What are the Ingredients in Artistry Supreme LX?
Below are some of the Artistry Supreme LX ingredients that you should know about:
- Gardenia Grandiflora Stem Cell Extracts: As a naturally extracted ingredient from a highly beneficial flower, this extract is world-renowned for its ability to withstand the harshest climate, and it is all because of the regenerative effects of its stem cells. With the use of a proprietary biotech process, these stem cells have been carefully extracted and have been incorporated into the highly effective products from Artistry.
- CellEffect24 Complex: This complex was invented by scientists with the aim of amplifying the effects of the Gardenia Grandiflora Stem Cell Extract. The complex is enriched with 24K Gold and Cardiolipin, both of which can recharge the vitality of the skin and rejuvenate the skin from deep within. According to in vitro test method, the energy index of the skin is enhanced by 68 times.However it may cause itching on skin.
How To Apply Artistry Supreme LX
- Smoothen a small amount of Artistry Supreme LX to the face (if using the anti-aging cream) or pat it around the eyes (if using the eye cream) after cleansing the skin.
- Use the creams twice a day for optimum results.
Benefits of Artistry Supreme LX
- The cream contains advanced ingredients.
- According to the site, over 4 million women benefited from it.However it may cause itching on skin sometimes.
- An in-vitro test was performed on the effects of the cream.
Disadvantages of Artistry Supreme LX
- The creams are expensive.
- The complete list of ingredients is not provided.
- There are no clinical studies (performed on users) that can back up its claims.
- It cause allergic reactions like redness on itching on skin.
Does Artistry Supreme LX Have Any Side-Effects?
There are no reviews or studies that there are Artistry Supreme LX side-effects, but since we do not fully know what are the ingredients it, it can be hard to determine if it has any chemicals that may cause an allergic reaction or unwanted side effects.
Final Verdict : Artistry Supreme LX
Artistry Supreme LX is probably one of the most advanced anti-aging skin care lines in the market these days. But while it does have beneficial ingredients, the lack of information about its ingredients list can be a bit risky to most of us, especially to those with lots of allergies.It does not come with money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."