Avon Anew Clinical Professional Cellulite Review: Is It Really Effective?
Avon Anew Clinical Professional Cellulite Treatment Introduction
Avon Anew Clinical Professional Cellulite Treatment, US $36 for a 2.5 oz. tube is specially formulated to tackle the pesky cellulites on your problem areas by restructuring your skin and smoothening out your skin’s outer surface.
What Does Avon Anew Clinical Professional Cellulite Treatment Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, you can expect to harness the following benefits:
- Restructure and rebuild your skin to strengthen it, keep it from sagging, and make it better capable of holding up more volume and skin density
- Facilitate the elimination of unwanted fats and excess fluids that are making your problematic cellulite challenged areas to bulge
Avon Anew Clinical Professional Cellulite Treatment Manufacturer’s Detail
Avon brands itself as “the company by women for women”, supporting women around the world to become economically productive through its direct to consumer marketing efforts. Avon has a strong 130-year history providing for the personal care needs of its target customers, primarily women. As such, the brand has also been known to formulate and launch several anti-cellulite and firming creams to help tackle one of the most pressing vanity concerns of women — orange peels.
Working of Avon Anew Clinical Professional Cellulite Treatment
This dual action product works by delivering two very specific solutions to your cellulite problem in the form of the CelluRefine Cream and the Smooth Suction Gel. Both solutions work together to help strengthen and thicken your skin, fortifying its structure while simultaneously breaking down unwanted fats.
Avon Anew Clinical Professional Cellulite Treatment Ingredients
There is no mention of this products’ full ingredients list anywhere but we know it consists of the following:
- CelluRefine Cream: A complex specially formulated to help deflate and dissolve fats that bump against the surface of your skin which, in effect, decreases the appearance of the bulging when viewed from the surface of your skin
- Smooth Suction Gel: This further boosts the benefits with the CelluRefine Cream delivers to your skin, including its fat burning mechanism, while the gel simultaneously strengthens and builds the resilience of your skin to make it tighter, firmer and thicker
Avon Anew Clinical Professional Cellulite Treatment Pros
- This product offers a two-step solution that appears to be correct in helping fade the appearance of cellulites using a topical solution.
Avon Anew Clinical Professional Cellulite Treatment Cons
- The manufacturer fails to provide a detailed list of all the ingredients in this formula, making it impossible to gauge product safety and efficacy.
- This product appears to have been discontinued.
- Avon Anew Clinical Professional Cellulite Treatment reviews indicate that user satisfaction varies widely.
Avon Anew Clinical Professional Cellulite Treatment Side Effects
Without a detailed list of ingredients, it is not possible to know side effects.
Avon Anew Clinical Professional Cellulite Treatment must be applied on skin day and night to experience faster results sooner.
Avon Anew Clinical Professional Cellulite Treatment will be more than capable of giving you softer and smoother skin. We cannot say how well it can deliver on its anti-cellulite commitment though. Besides, this product, like any other topical solution, cannot go down to the root of your cellulites problem. So, it’s right to expect improvements but, not expect your cellulites to vanish.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.