Avon Anew: Does Avon Anew Work?
What You Should Know About This Product
Women always want to look great so they are always on the search for the best skin care products in the market today. Avon, has been a skin care brand for many years and it has proven to be a reputable brand in the skin care industry. More so with their line of anti-aging skin care products that has surely won over the hearts of women all over the world. How about you, are you willing to try if you skin will be renewed with Avon’s anti-aging skin care products?
Table of Contents [Show]
Avon Anew – Product Description
Avon Anew skin care products have been around since 1992 but it is only recently that the products have gained popularity. With the use of groundbreaking technology to create the best formula yet, this line of anti-aging skin care products are very effective. A study showed that 97% of Dermatologists who were part of the study agreed that the daily anti-aging skin products are great in fighting off the signs of aging. The daily regimen from Avon’s anti-aging skin product line includes the cleanser, day moisturizer, night moisturizer and eye cream.
What Regimen is for You?
There are 5 Avon Anew regimens that you can choose from. Four of these are designed for specific age groups while the other one is for all ages.
- Anew Rejuvenate 30+ is the skin regimen ideal for fighting the early signs of skin aging like rough skin texture, uneven skin tone and formation of fine lines. This regimen helps in reducing eye puffiness and making the skin firmer.
- Anew Reversalist 40+ is the skin regimen ideal for fighting moderate signs of skin aging. This is for people who already have wrinkles, skin discoloration and have lost skin elasticity. The Reversalist line helps in reducing fine lines and dark circles too.
- Anew Ultimate 50+ is the skin regimen for defying the signs of skin aging. This is ideal for people who have deep wrinkles, sagging skin and obvious age spots already. The Ultimate line helps in repairing sagging eyelids, puffy eye bags and very dry skin.
- Anew Platinum 60+ is for people with deep wrinkles, thinning skin and sagging skin around the neck. The Platinum line is ideal for people with deep wrinkles, deeper creases, very dry skin and obvious age spots.
- Anew Clinical is for any age groups. The Clinical line addresses specific concerns despite the user’s age. This line helps in promoting the production of collagen and elastin. There is Derma-X Technology that aims to rebuild, renew and regenerate the skin.
- Anew Beauty is a line of cosmetic makeup that transforms any age. The Beauty line complements any Avon Anew skin care regimen.
Isn’t this great news to all women out there? Avon hears out the needs and wants of their loyal customers and now, women can choose from different skin care regimen that suits their age and needs. It will be a shame if you don’t give Anew’s line of products a try.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."