Babe Lash Eyelash Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Babe Lash Eyelash Serum?
As per the manufacturer details, Babe Lash, US $65, is an eyelash enhancing serum which helps you achieve longer, fluffier eyelashes. More specifically, this product is formulated to deliver for you the following gorgeous benefits:
- Support the growth of lengthier and thicker eyelashes with gentle prostaglandin technology
- Helps prolong your eyelash extension
- Gives you the feel, experience and appearance of seriously healthier eyelashes inside and out.
Babe Lash is a brand that is all about enhancing the natural beauty of your eye area, formulating cosmetics products and treatment made specially to enhance the brightness and youthfulness of your eyes but it may cause redness or swelling on applied area.
What are the Ingredients in Babe Lash Eyelash Serum?
- Prostaglandin: Deeply nourish your eyelashes so much as to cause it to grow longer and thicker with regular use
- Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans: Help facilitate faster hair and skin regeneration and renewal while supporting a lengthier cycle that makes your lashes fall out later
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Keeps your eyelashes and skin on your eyes well-moisturized over longer periods of time. However it cause skin infection such as redness or swelling.
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract: Supports the growth and development of stronger eyelashes that are more resistant to damage, breakage and fallouts
- Panthenol: Aids in strengthening your eyelashes and lengthening the cycle in-between natural falling out
How To Apply Babe Lash Eyelash Serum
- Babe Lash must only be applied over eyelids that have been thoroughly cleared of makeup residues, natural oils, and other impurities.
- This product should ideally be used on the roots of your eyelashes every night to see visible improvements in 4 weeks and, to see full effects within 3 months of regular product use
Benefits of Babe Lash Eyelash Serum
- A single 4 ml tube will last you for approximately 6 months.
- This product has been tested and safe for the safety of use around your eye area but it may cause redness or swelling on applied area.
- Babe Lash reviews written by beauty enthusiasts and prior customers alike recommend this product for use as a maintenance and regular treatment for your eyelashes in-between your eyelash extension procedures.
Disadvantages of Babe Lash Eyelash Serum
- This product contains prostaglandin, a synthetic formula that has been proven to grow thicker and longer eyelashes but which discolors the iris as a side effect.
- This product is formulated with Triethanolamine, a chemical that has been shown many times to have degrading effects on human skin, eventually causing permanent damages to the skin matrix when regularly used over a considerably long period.
- This product contains Sodium hyaluronate which cause redness or swelling on applied area.
- Babe Lash reviews have shown that some people experience allergic reactions on both the eyes and skin around it which, in some cases, have led to other, more serious allergies and inflammation.
Final Verdict: Babe Lash Eyelash Serum
Babe Lash proposes to provide you with a formula that is clearly based on proven technology that has demonstrated the efficacy of prostaglandin in enhancing human eyelash. However, studies have also revealed that this compound can cause irreversible side effects. In the end, it all boils down to what you are willing to sacrifice to own flirty eyelashes. This product offers 30 days return policy.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day