Bioderma’s Sébium Gel Moussant Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Bioderma Sébium Gel Moussant?
As mentioned on product’s official site, Sébium Gel Moussant is a product of Bioderma Laboratorie Dermatologique specifically designed for use by people with combination and oily skin. It is a purifying gel that cleanses and prevents blemishes from the cleansing stage of the skin.
Sébium Gel Moussant is sold in 100 ml. and 200 ml. tube formats and 200 ml. and 500 ml. pump bottles. A 200 ml. tube is sold at $10.39 on Amazon and a 200 ml. pump bottle for $11.36 also on Amazon.
Bioderma Sébium Gel Moussant: Does it really work?
Bioderma Laboratorie Dermatologique is a pioneer in skin care since the 1970s. They have acquired unique expertise by infusing biology at the service of dermatology. Bioderma products are also available in over 90 different countries.
They have a wide variety of products designed to suit different skin types from sensitive to reactive to the injured and blotchy. They create their products in their own laboratories and undergo each through rigorous tests. It is also in their laboratories that they continue to research to innovate new products.
Bioderma also has a line of skin care products specifically formulated for kids.
Thanks to the proprietary Fluiactiv sebo-correcting complex, Sébium Gel Moussant gently cleanses the face and limits the formation of blemishes commonly experienced by people who have combination or oily skin.
What are the ingredients in Bioderma Sébium Gel Moussant?
Sébium Gel Moussant contains a lot of ingredients, but the following are its key components:
- It is an organic compound derived naturally from coconut oil
- Functions as a foam booster and skin conditioning agent
- Lends anti-inflammatory properties
- Prevent redness and itchiness
- Purifies skin
- Removes dirt and eliminates blemishes
- This plant-derived acid is a proven exfoliator that removes dead skin cells while encouraging the production of new, healthy cells. It also helps unclog pores and by stimulating cellular turnover, it is an effective formula for improving the skin’s texture and appearance. However, it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
Copper and zinc sulfate
How to Apply Bioderma Sébium Gel Moussant
- How Sébium Gel Moussant should be applied is similar to other products. Simply moisten face with water.
- Apply a small amount of Sébium Gel Moussant on palm and gently lather on skin.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and dry gently with a clean towel.
- Do this twice a day, once in the morning and another at night. Use Sébium Gel Moussant seven days a week.
- For best results, use Bioderma Sébium AI after washing and Bioderma sun blocks.
- Always read the label before using the product or best, consult first with your dermatologist before using it.
Benefits of Bioderma Sébium Gel Moussant
- Designed for combination and oily skin, Sébium Gel Moussant gently cleanses and purifies the face. It limits sebum secretion, which as a result keeps skin away from common impurities such as pimples and whiteheads from developing. But it may make the skin dry and scaly in case of overuse of product.
- With its soap-free cleansing base, Sébium Gel Moussant works gentle on the skin and has good eye tolerance.
Disadvantages of Bioderma Sébium Gel Moussant
- Like any other skin care product, Sébium Gel Moussant also has its share of drawbacks.
- Some report that after continued use, Sébium Gel Moussant made their too skin dry and people with high sensitivity to propylene glycol also report having allergies and irritations after using the product.
- Product also contains fragrance, which some may find unpleasant and generally irritating than good.
- Results will definitely vary from one person to another. While it is designed to work for people with combination and oily skin, try using Bioderma’s complementary products
Final Verdict- Bioderma Sébium Gel Moussant
Reviews may be split about Bioderma’s Sébium Gel Moussant, but nevertheless, it is a skin care product worth considering if you are looking for a product that will work on combination and oily skin. The clinical tests the product has undergone is proof that its claims are not ordinary statements by company that has been in the industry for more than 40 years.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: