Biotherm Celluli Eraser Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Biotherm Celluli Eraser Overview
Biotherm Celluli Eraser Visible Cellulite Reduced Concentrate, US $45.53, This Cellulite cream claims to be the solution you’ve been looking for to make your cellulites and unwanted fat deposits disappear and fade from sight.
About Biotherm Celluli Eraser — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Biotherm, founded in 1952. Later in 1970, Biotherm was acquired by global skin care industry giant, L’Oreal. From catering locally to France, Biotherm became a global brand in skin care best renowned for skin care products that are formulated with thermal planktons and other marine sources proving to be beneficial in restoring desirable skin health.
Based on claim1 made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Slimmer, firmer, better contoured body and skin.
- Enhanced fat metabolism.
- Improved circulation and fluid drainage.
- Make your cellulites appear smoother and visibly faded within 14 days of regular product application.
What Are The Ingredients In Biotherm Celluli Eraser?
- Caffeine: Enhances local circulation on and around your cellulite-challenged body part, eventually improving fluid drainage and allows an influx of nutrients vital in restoring your skin to its desirable firmness, volume, and density.
- Coralline Algae: A marine algae that promotes the speedier breakdown of fats to remove fat deposits causing bulging fats to show through the surface of your skin while simultaneously preventing future fat deposit formation that, in turn, prevents cellulites.
Directions to Use
Biotherm Celluli Eraser must be applied on skin day and night. For best results, it is best to wear this product on skin that has been newly exfoliated, scrubbed or, brushed.
- Biotherm Celluli Eraser is rid of parabens, toxic chemicals that are commonly added to cosmetics and personal care products which mimic estrogen which, in turn, causes associated internal organs, including those belonging to the endocrine and reproductive systems, to malfunction.
- This product is lightweight, easy to blend into your skin, and fast absorbing, making it easy to use even when you are in a hurry.
- Based on manufacturer-reported clinical reviews, this product delivers the following, based on the observations of researchers:
- Improvement in cellulite appearance by as much as 26 per cent of 50 women subjects in just 4 weeks of regular product application
- Improvement of cellulite prevention by up to 1 month versus without product application, based on an 8-week, regular product use by 50 women subjets
- This product is about 4 times more expensive than most other anti-cellulite creams made commercially available by the most recognizable drugstore labels.
- Biotherm Celluli Eraser reviews indicate that different people experience varying degrees of dis/satisfaction with this product.
- In general, topical anti-cellulite treatments are incapable of treating the root causes of cellulites, which is why these products work best when complemented with a shift to a healthier lifestyle, and as a way to prevent new cellulites from forming at all.
Does Biotherm Celluli Eraser Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full list of ingredients and given the limited number of expert and user reviews, consider side effects to be likely when using Biotherm Celluli Eraser Visible Cellulite Reduced Concentrate.As a precaution, always patch test this product on a portion of your skin. Leave overnight then, examine the application area for any sign of irritation, and stop use immediately if you do see any.
Biotherm Celluli Eraser could be the next best thing to happen to your beauty care collection. Pause for a second and think hard about it though. Consider what this product can reasonably and scientifically deliver versus your own biases and expectations. It may be able to improve but not eliminate your cellulites.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.