Caudalie Glycolic Peel Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Caudalie Glycolic Peel?
Caudalie Glycolic Peel, US $39 for 75 ml, is a glycolic peel that works wonders on your skin by facilitating faster skin cell turnover and renewal, so your skin experiences are glowing complexion instantly.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is Caudalie Glycolic Peel?
- Caudalie Glycolic Peel – Does It Really Work?
- What are the Ingredients in Caudalie Glycolic Peel?
- Benefits of Caudalie Glycolic Peel
- Disadvantages of Caudalie Glycolic Peel
- Does Caudalie Glycolic Peel Have Any Side Effects?
- How To Apply Caudalie Glycolic Peel
- Final Verdict : Caudalie Glycolic Peel
This product is manufactured by French skincare company, Caudalie, a brand that has become synonymous with high-quality products and safe ingredients. The company first made waves with its product lines that were mostly formulated with grape extracts and other derivatives as the base ingredient. All Caudalie products are guaranteed to be paraben-free. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Caudalie Glycolic Peel – Does it really work?
This product has been specially formulated to deliver the following beauty and skin health benefits:
- Tighten your pores to smoothen your skin’s surface texture.
- Purify your skin, and draw out excess oils and other impurities stuck in your pores
- Instantly restore and revive your skin’s naturally youthful and vibrant complexion in just 10 minutes.
This product works by sloughing off your skin’s damaged surface layer, stimulating skin turnover and renewal in the process to reveal younger, more flawless, and more radiant skin. With regular product application, you are able to maintain healthier, naturally gorgeous skin that makes you appear youthful.
What are the Ingredients in Caudalie Glycolic Peel?
- Glycolic Acid: Causes your skin’s outer layer to peel off gently, making way for newer, younger, more flawless skin to show through the surface every time a turnover takes place. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
- Papain: Supports better skin nourishment, this enzyme, derived from papaya, is well-known to have brightening effects on skin, making your skin appear livelier and more youthful.
- Viniferine: Derived from grapes, this ingredient has been demonstrated to have melanin-inhibiting properties which cause dark spots and hyper pigmented areas of your skin to lighten, while simultaneously also brightening your overall skin complexion.
Benefits of Caudalie Glycolic Peel
- This peel has been guaranteed safe for use on all skin types. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- Formula includes a mild and gentle exfoliant that won’t unnecessarily hurt your skin.
Disadvantages of Caudalie Glycolic Peel
- Since this product uses acids to facilitate the treatment, extra care must be taken by people who may have a history of allergic reactions or severe irritations to any of this product’s exfoliating ingredients, most especially when you have sensitive skin.
- There is no mention of the level of glycolic acid concentration infused in this product.
- The manufacturer fails to present any proof of product efficacy so that, other than Caudalie Glycolic Peel reviews, there is hardly any reference available to find out if this product will suit your skin and your concerns.
Does Caudalie Glycolic Peel have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Irritation and allergic reaction to glycolic acid, one of several botanical ingredients in the formula, and fragrance ingredients, which with chronic irritation, can easily lead to irreversible damages to your skin matrix.
- Increased risk to cancer, due to increased exposure to benzyl alcohol, which can easily form benzene as it chemically reacts with other ingredients in the formula and with the surroundings.
How to apply Caudalie Glycolic Peel
- Caudalie Glycolic Peel must only be used up to twice weekly to give your skin an intensive cleanse and treatment, and give your skin a serious health and radiance boost.
- For best results, rinse with grape water.
Final Verdict : Caudalie Glycolic Peel
Given information about Caudalie Glycolic Peel, it is certain that you can obtain skin health and beauty benefits from this treatment. However, there really isn’t anything different from the way this product has been claimed to deliver as compared to other DIY chemical peels available in the market today.