What is Cellcosmet?
Cellcosmet is an anti-aging treatment that aims to support the health of the cells in your skin tissue. These cells can become “weary” as a collective tissue, due to age, pollution, sun exposure and other factors; by supporting these factors, your skin will have no difficulties to repairing itself and appearing more youthful.
Pros and Cons of Cellcosmet
- Skin Type:All Skin Type
- Benefit:Helps To Prevent and Visibly Attenuates The Visible Signs Of Premature Skin Ageing
- Weight:1.7 Fl. Oz.
- Product is made in Switzerland
- Easy and straightforward to use
- There are a range of complimentary products available if you are interested
- Formulations for men are available as well
- We don’t have a full list of the ingredients in this product, which is a problem for those with allergies or sensitivities
- No clinical research is provided to back up the claims for skin replenishment and repair
- The origin of the “bioactive cells” isn’t clear
- The product seems to be largely imported from overseas, which can add uncertainty to getting hold of it on a regular basis
- Price is extremely high even if you get a fairly large pot of the product
What are the Ingredients in Cellcosmet?
Unfortunately, we do not have a great deal of information on what exactly is included in Cellcosmet. There is a reference to “active stabilized bio-integral cells,” but their purpose is not mentioned.
How To Apply Cellcosmet?
We don’t have clear directions on how to use this, but typically you apply a small amount to your face and neck after washing, once or twice per day.
Que: Is Cellcosmet Worth the Money?
Ans: Yes, it would be worth the investment in Cellcosmet.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Que: Where to Buy Cellcosmet?
Ans: This product is available online and in stores.
You May Also Like – Arcaderm Reviews
Final Verdict: Cellcosmet
Cellcosmet presents itself in a positive light and makes, like many products, bold claims. It is upfront about what it purports to do and doesn’t deceive or mislead the user, as well as has a professional website with actual product information and a range of retailers. However, there is little clinical or scientific evidence to support how well the product is supposed to work, and the price tag is quite expensive. It may be less expensive overseas, but for an American audience, it may just not be the best choice for an anti-aging product.
We recommend that you shop around for a product you can have faith in, and to keep in mind that price does not always map to quality: a less expensive product may work wonders for you, as well as for your pocketbook.