Cellcosmet Review: Does it Really Fight the Signs of Skin Aging?
Cellcosmet is an anti-aging treatment which aims to support the health of the cells in your skin tissue. These cells can become “weary” as a collective tissue, due to age, pollution, sun exposure and other factors; by supporting these factors, your skin will have no difficulties to repairing itself and appearing more youthful. Cellcosmet includes a range of products, but their skin care cream is sold in small pots of 50 ml each, which are available for $238 per pot on a major online retailer.
Unfortunately we do not have a great deal of information on what exactly is included in Cellcosmet. There is reference to “active stabilized bio-integral cells,” but their purpose is not mentioned.
We don’t have clear directions on how to use this, but typically you apply a small amount to your face and neck after washing, once or twice per day.
- Product is made in Switzerland
- Easy and straightforward to use
- There are a range of complimentary products available if you are interested
- Formulations for men are available as well
- We don’t have a full list of the ingredients in this product, which is a problem for those with allergies or sensitivities
- No clinical research is provided to back up the claims for skin replenishment and repair
- The origin of the “bioactive cells” isn’t clear
- The product seems to be largely imported from overseas, which can add uncertainty to getting hold of it on a regular basis
- Price is extremely high even if you get a fairly large pot of the product
Cellcosmet presents itself in a positive light and makes, like many products, bold claims. It is up front about what it purports to do and doesn’t deceive or mislead the user, as well as having a professional website with actual product information and a range of retailers. However, there is little clinical or scientific evidence to support how well the product is supposed to work, and the price tag is quite expensive. It may be less expensive overseas, but for an American audience, it may just not be the best choice for an anti-aging product.
We recommend that you shop around for a product you can have faith in, and to keep in mind that price does not always map to quality: a less expensive product may work wonders for you, as well as for your pocketbook.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.