Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment Review: Is it Good?
Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment Description
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30, US $52, is from the brand that has made a name for itself in the global skincare scene when it launched the beauty balm (BB) cream. This brand is highly recognized for its safe and well-designed products that never fails to introduce innovative ideas in skincare.
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 is recommended for all skin types. It works in two primary ways. First, it improves the appearance of irritated skin by correcting with natural pigments. Second, this product fortifies the skin’s outer protective barriers to help it in better resisting inflammation, irritation and damage while also instantly relieving skin from itchiness and swelling.
Other than that, the brand was also very thoughtful in providing added sun protection which makes this product great for daytime wear. It provides only safe sunscreen protection with the infusion of physical sunscreen actives: zinc oxide and titanium dioxide.
That’s not all. This product is so serious about restoring skin health, that it does so by replenishing the skin’s essential minerals including magnesium, calcium and potassium, and without 12 of the most toxic and irritating ingredients frequently infused in skincare and personal products.
Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment Ingredients
Key active ingredients are:
- Centella Asiatica Complex: consists of Madecassoside, Madeecassic Acid, Asiaticoside and Asiatic Acid, has anti-inflammatory properties that soothes irritated skin while also aiding in rebuilding the skin’s outer protective barriers which makes skin better able to resist irritation, inflammation and damage
- Herbs Complex: consists of Houttuynia Cordata and Ressurrection Plant, rejuvenates skin while also supporting fortification of skin barrier
- Raspberry Leaf Extract: improves the appearance of irritated skin while also supplying antioxidants for added protection
- Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide: physical sunscreens that block out the sun without causing skin irritation
Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment Directions to use
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 must be applied on skin only for use in the morning. Apply product on irritated patches of skin only. The product will change color from green to beige to coverup irritated areas. Reapply in the middle of the day, like makeup, if necessary.
Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment Advantages
- Product is formulated without 12 of the most toxic and highly irritating ingredients often infused in personal care products, including artificial fragrance, artificial dyes, denatured alcohol, parabens, triethanolamine, sulfates, phthalates, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol and DEA which can be highly irritating, toxic and some even disrupt normal hormone functioning
- Contains physical sunscreens, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, which makes this product ideal for daytime use
- Relieves skin from dryness, blemishes, irritation, inflammation and acne breakouts
Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment Disadvantages
- Uses phenoxyethanol, a well-known neurotoxic that can harm the nervous system, as a preservative
Do you think that Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 will be good for your skin? You know one when you see one but, first things first, do you need a safe coverup for blemishes? If blemishes aren’t your problem then this might not be your product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: