What Is Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment?
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 is recommended for all skin types. It works in two primary ways. First, it improves the appearance of irritated skin by correcting with natural pigments. Second, this product fortifies the skin’s outer protective barriers to help it better resist inflammation, irritation, and damage while also instantly relieving skin from itchiness and swelling but may cause a skin rash.
This product is so serious about restoring skin health, that it does so by replenishing the skin’s essential minerals including magnesium, calcium, and potassium, and without 12 of the most toxic and irritating ingredients frequently infused in skincare and personal products.
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment is from the brand that has made a name for itself in the global skincare scene when it launched the beauty balm (BB) cream.
Pros and Cons of Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment
- Type:Normal, Dry, Combination, And Oily
- Benefit:Help Heal Sensitive Skin Exhibiting Inflammation, Irritation Or Discomfort
- Ingredients:Centella Asiatica Complex, Coconut Extract, Lemon Extract
- Brand:Dr. Jart
- Weight:1.7 fl oz (50 ml)
- Product is formulated without 12 of the most toxic and highly irritating ingredients often infused in personal care products, including artificial fragrance, artificial dyes, denatured alcohol, parabens, triethanolamine, sulfates, phthalates, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol and DEA which can be highly irritating, toxic and some even disrupt normal hormone functioning but may cause rash or irritation on skin.
- Contains physical sunscreens, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, which makes this product ideal for daytime use.
- Relieves skin from dryness, blemishes, irritation, inflammation and acne breakouts.
- Uses phenoxyethanol, a well-known neurotoxic that can harm the nervous system, as a preservative.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- It can irritate certain skin types.
What Are The Ingredients In CCicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment?
Key active ingredients are:
Centella Asiatica Complex: Consists of Madecassoside, Madeecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, and Asiatic Acid, which has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe irritated skin while also aiding in rebuilding the skin’s outer protective barriers which makes skin better able to resist irritation, inflammation, and damage .
Herbs Complex: Consists of Houttuynia Cordata and Ressurrection Plant, rejuvenates skin while also supporting fortification of skin barrier .
Raspberry Leaf Extract: Improves the appearance of irritated skin while also supplying antioxidants for added protection .
Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide: Physical sunscreens that block out the sun but it may cause rash or irritation on skin .
How To Apply Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment?
- Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 must be applied on skin only for use in the morning.
- Apply product on irritated patches of skin only. The product will change color from green to beige to coverup irritated areas.
- Reapply in the middle of the day, like makeup, if necessary.
Que: Can I use Cicapair color correcting treatment at night?
Ans: Yes, hydrating serum, you can use it at night.
Que: Is Cicapair good for dark spots?
Ans: Great at helping to lighten dark spots.
Que: Where can I buy this product?
Ans: Visit the company’s website or online stores and place your order.
Final Verdict: Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30
Do you think that Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 will be good for your skin? You know one when you see one but, first things first, do you need a safe coverup for blemishes? If blemishes aren’t your problem then this might not be your product. In order to return a purchase, you must contact customer service. It is unclear if you will receive your money back for a returned order.