Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment ?
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 is recommended for all skin types. It works in two primary ways. First, it improves the appearance of irritated skin by correcting with natural pigments. Second, this product fortifies the skin’s outer protective barriers to help it in better resisting inflammation, irritation and damage while also instantly relieving skin from itchiness and swelling but may cause skin rash.
This product is so serious about restoring skin health, that it does so by replenishing the skin’s essential minerals including magnesium, calcium and potassium, and without 12 of the most toxic and irritating ingredients frequently infused in skincare and personal products.
Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30, US $52, is from the brand that has made a name for itself in the global skincare scene when it launched the beauty balm (BB) cream.
What are the Ingredients in CCicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment?
Key active ingredients are:
- Centella Asiatica Complex: Consists of Madecassoside, Madeecassic Acid, Asiaticoside and Asiatic Acid, has anti-inflammatory properties that soothes irritated skin while also aiding in rebuilding the skin’s outer protective barriers which makes skin better able to resist irritation, inflammation and damage.
- Herbs Complex: Consists of Houttuynia Cordata and Ressurrection Plant, rejuvenates skin while also supporting fortification of skin barrier.
- Raspberry Leaf Extract: Improves the appearance of irritated skin while also supplying antioxidants for added protection.
- Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide: Physical sunscreens that block out the sun but it may cause rash or irritation on skin.
How To Apply Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment?
- Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 must be applied on skin only for use in the morning.
- Apply product on irritated patches of skin only. The product will change color from green to beige to coverup irritated areas.
- Reapply in the middle of the day, like makeup, if necessary.
Benefits Of Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment
- Product is formulated without 12 of the most toxic and highly irritating ingredients often infused in personal care products, including artificial fragrance, artificial dyes, denatured alcohol, parabens, triethanolamine, sulfates, phthalates, triclosan, mineral oil, propylene glycol and DEA which can be highly irritating, toxic and some even disrupt normal hormone functioning but may cause rash or irritation on skin.
- Contains physical sunscreens, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, which makes this product ideal for daytime use.
- Relieves skin from dryness, blemishes, irritation, inflammation and acne breakouts.
Disadvantages Of Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment
- Uses phenoxyethanol, a well-known neurotoxic that can harm the nervous system, as a preservative.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- It can irritate certain skin types.
Final Verdict: Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30
Do you think that Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 will be good for your skin? You know one when you see one but, first things first, do you need a safe coverup for blemishes? If blemishes aren’t your problem then this might not be your product.In order to return a purchase, you must contact customer service. It is unclear if you will receive your money back for a returned order.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."