Clinique Smart Custom Repair Serum Review: Does It Work?
Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum is an anti-aging serum that claims to erase wrinkles while giving the skin a lift. It is also said to brighten the skin and make the skin tone of the user more even for firm, fresh and lively skin. The product uses calming ingredients along with Clinique Smart technology to restore the skin’s youthful qualities. It is for all skin types, tones and ages. The product claims to be clinically proven to improve age lines and wrinkles, skin tone and give the skin a lift. It works to repair aging, damaged skin and improve its texture and radiance. A 1 oz. container is priced $59.50 on the Clinique website.
Clinique was founded on the belief that great skin is achievable. It claims to be the first cosmetics brand that is dermatologist-tested. The company is one of the most recognized brands in skin care. It offers top-notch treatment innovations for specific skin types and concerns.
- Caffeine – This helps reduce water retention to decrease eye bags and puffiness
- Licorice and Red algae extract – These ingredients naturally reduce inflammation to address eye puffiness and bags under the eyes
- Acetyl hexapeptide-8 and Palmitoyloligopeptide – This powerful peptide combination boosts collagen level in the skin in order to restore its youthful elasticity
- Vitamin C and Ergothioneine – The two are combined for fast skin lightening, reducing the appearance of dark spots quickly
- Salycilic acid and glucosamine – For brightening the skin
- Ultrasomes and roxisomes – These key ingredients help repair the damage caused by the ultraviolet rays of the sun in order to restore the youthful qualities of the skin
- Hyaluronic acid and Wheat-germ oil – These are powerful moisturizing ingredients to hydrate the skin, prevent dryness and slow down the skin’s aging process.
ApplyClinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum in the morning and evening on clean and dry skin. Place two pumps of the formula in the palm of your hand then apply all over your face with upward motions. Apply the rest of the serum onto your neck. Massage the formula gently onto the skin to improve absorption.
- It is from an established skincare brand
- The formulation uses several active ingredients backed by science
- There are many good reviews from users saying it is effective
- The price of the anti-aging product is high
- The product has not been tested by an independent laboratory so it is not substantially proven to be effective
- There is feedback saying it is not very effective for severe wrinkles
Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum is a good anti-aging product that uses well-known key ingredients. It has good reviews from people who say it is really effective but there is also some negative feedback on the product. The main problem is the high price but this is still a product worth trying if you’re looking for something to address the most common skin aging signs.
Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."