Coola Sunscreen Spray Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Coola sunscreen Spray ?
US-based company, Coola, is the company responsible for formulating and distributing this product. The company prides itself for using at least 70 per cent certified organic ingredients on all of its UV protection products. All of which are also infused with antioxidants for added UV protection but also to shield your skin from environmental causes of skin damage.
Coola Sport Continuous Spray SPF 30 – Tropical Coconut, US $36 for 236 ml, is a spray on sunscreen that has also been claimed to have anti-aging benefits.
Coola sunscreen Spray – Does It Really Work?
This product works by delivering 4 types of chemical sunscreen agents that, together, give you ample broad spectrum coverage from UVA and UVB. Antioxidants in the formula amp up UV protection but also provides powerful shield against a wide variety of environmental causes of aging and damage.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product is capable of delivering the following benefits:
- Improve your UV protection by delivering a sunscreen that can block off both harmful UVA and UVB from reaching your skin.
- Enhance your skin’s antioxidant protection that will also shield your skin from damage and signs of aging caused by free radicals and other environmental factors.
- Improve your skin’s fairness and overall radiance.
What Are the Ingredients In Coola suncreen Spray ?
- Avobenzone (2.0%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (4.0%), Octocrylene (7.0%): Chemical sunscreen actives that, when combined, provide you sufficient protection from UVA and UVB.
- Algae Extract: Enhances the moisture content of your skin.
- Aloe: Has natural skin healing properties, this ingredient helps strengthen your skin’s resilience against damage.
- Fruit Extracts, including Red Raspberry Seed Oil: Contains powerful antioxidants that boost the sun blocking protection function of the sunscreen actives in this formulation, this ingredient also has renders powerful shield to protect your cells from free radical attacks.
How To Apply Coola sunscreen Spray
- As, per the Manufacturer of the product Coola Sport Continuous Spray SPF 30 – Tropical Coconut must be applied at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply every 40 minutes throughout the day.
Benefits Of Coola sunscreen Spray
This product is easy to apply and dries out easily so that it is activated almost as instantly as it is sprayed on your skin.
Disadvantages Of Coola suncreen Spray
- This product is formulated with alcohol which can dry out your skin and, with long-term use, cause permanent, irreversible damage.
- Coola Sport Continuous Spray SPF 30 – Tropical Coconut reviews indicate that the formula may not be sufficiently potent to give you the coverage and protection you need that won’t allow your skin to burn.
Does Coola suncreen Spray have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, most especially alcohol and the chemical sunscreen agents infused in the formula.
- Increased risk for irregularities in estrogen levels and in the processes that it regulates
Final Verdict: Coola Sport Continuous Spray SPF 30 – Tropical Coconut
Coola Sport Continuous Spray SPF 30 – Tropical Coconut gives you convenience and sun protection. With which, you don’t have any more excuse not to wear sunscreen. Problem is, chemical sunscreen agents and alcohols in the formula will definitely be factors you should consider when making a decision about whether or not to use this formula.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion: