DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Review: Is This Cleanser Really Worth Trying?
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Product Description
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil is an olive-oil based product that can be used as a make-up remover. It is manufactured by DHC Care and sold online. A 6.7 fluid oz bottle costs $28 plus shipping and handling. The manufacturer provides a 60-day return/refund period for customers who may need it. Those who purchase the product from a different source can check with those retailers.
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Ingredients
- Olive oil: rich in vitamin E, olive oil can help remove even waterproof make-up and helps moisturize the skin.
- Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride: an ester of coconut oil and glycol. This ingredient contains fatty acids that could help decrease acne. It also has properties that help repair the skin.
- Tocopherol: a form of vitamin E. This ingredient is rich in antioxidants that help fight aging and increase the skin’s barrier to retain moisture. It can help decrease the appearance of scars when used at certain concentrations and can enhance the ability of other ingredients to heal the skin.
- Rosemary Leaf Oil: derived from rosemary, this ingredient helps stimulate the development of collagen, moisturize skin, and fight radicals that can damage skin. However, this oil must be diluted by another product so that it won’t irritate the skin.
- Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate: an emulsifier and surfactant. It can minimally penetrate skin. It is also less irritating than other common surfactants.
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Directions
Pump oil into dry hands and massage all over the face to remove make-up. Rinse with warm water and pat skin dry.
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Advantages
- Many of the ingredients can help remove waterproof make-up and also moisturize the skin.
- The manufacturer offers a 60-day money-back guarantee so that customers have ample time to test the product.
- No negative side effects have been reported.
- The product is a best-seller, which means customers are likely very satisfied with the results obtained from this product.
- The product helps fight aging in addition to removing make-up.
- The list of ingredients is disclosed.
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Disadvantages
- Some customers may see a film in their skin as a result of using this product despite rinsing it off.
- Olive oil is not 100% water-soluble.
- Rosemary oil may cause irritation in some people despite its dilution, depending on a person’s skin type.
- At $28, the cost of the product may be high compared to other make-up removers.
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil has many nutrients and antioxidants that help moisturize the skin while the product works to remove make-up. Directions are easy to follow and no negative side effects have been reported. The product is also a best-seller, showing that customers are happy with the results obtained from using it. The manufacturer also offers a 60-day return or refund period, which allows discerning consumers to sample the product well before deciding to commit to it. However, some customers may find that the make-up remover leaves a film in their skin since it has oil as one of its main ingredients. Rosemary leaf oil is also a known irritant. A product that does not include this might be a better choice.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: