DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is DHC Deep Cleansing Oil?
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil is an olive-oil based product that can be used as a make-up remover. It is manufactured by DHC Care and sold online. A 6.7 fluid oz bottle costs $28 plus shipping and handling.Those who purchase the product from a different source can check with those retailers.
What are the Ingredients in DHC Deep Cleansing Oil?
- Olive oil: Rich in vitamin E, olive oil can help remove even waterproof make-up and helps moisturize the skin.
- Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride: An ester of coconut oil and glycol. This ingredient contains fatty acids that could help decrease acne. It also has properties that help repair the skin.
- Tocopherol: A form of vitamin E. This ingredient is rich in antioxidants that help fight aging and increase the skin’s barrier to retain moisture. It can help decrease the appearance of scars when used at certain concentrations and can enhance the ability of other ingredients to heal the skin but it may cause rash on skin.
- Rosemary Leaf Oil: Derived from rosemary, this ingredient helps stimulate the development of collagen, moisturize skin, and fight radicals that can damage skin. However, this oil must be diluted by another product so that it won’t irritate the skin.
- Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate: An emulsifier and surfactant. It can minimally penetrate skin. It is also less irritating than other common surfactants.
How To Apply DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
- Pump oil into dry hands and massage all over the face to remove make-up.
- Rinse with warm water and pat skin dry.
Benefits of DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
- Many of the ingredients can help remove waterproof make-up and also moisturize the skin but may cause rash on skin.
- The product is a best-seller, which means customers are likely very satisfied with the results obtained from this product.
- The product helps fight aging in addition to removing make-up.
- The list of ingredients is disclosed.
Disadvantages of DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
- Some customers may see a film in their skin as a result of using this product despite rinsing it off.
- Olive oil is not 100% water-soluble.
- Rosemary oil may cause irritation in some people despite its dilution, depending on a person’s skin type.
- At $28, the cost of the product may be high compared to other make-up removers.
- It does not offer money back guarantee.
Final Verdict:DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil has many nutrients and antioxidants that help moisturize the skin while the product works to remove make-up. Directions are easy to follow and no negative side effects have been reported. The product is also a best-seller, showing that customers are happy with the results obtained from using it. Rosemary leaf oil is also a known irritant. A product that does not include this might be a better choice.It does not offer money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."