DHC Lip Cream Review 2018: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is DHC Lip Cream?
DHC Lip Cream is a formulation that treats your lips to intense moisture that makes it swell with dewiness. It replenishes the moisture content of your lips, bringing it back to optimal levels to support more efficient repairs and facilitate rejuvenation. This lip cream is brought to you by the same manufacturer responsible for the DHC Lip Cream Disney.
DHC Lip Cream – Does it Really Work?
DHC Lip Cream works in a rich blend of moisturizers and conditioners that enhance the softness of your lips inside and its smoothness outside. It creates a fuller, more voluminous appearance for your lips. DHC Lip Cream reviews highlight the protective power of antioxidants infused in the formula. Reviews also suggest that the product complements all skin types.
What Are The Ingredients In DHC Lip Cream
Ingredients in the DHC Lip Cream are:
- Aloe barbadensis leaf extract: It promotes faster lip repair and rejuvenation. It also promotes a stronger moisture barrier that helps prevent transepidermal water loss.
- Vitamin E: Its skin nourishing properties also help heal lip damage. It also provides antioxidant protection that helps maintain the vitality of skin on your lips.
- Panax ginseng root extract: It helps revive the efficient functioning of your skin. It has also been associated with improving local blood flow which, in turn, enhances skin health.
- Lanolin: It delivers a deep moisturizing and conditioning effect that helps restore the /good quality of skin on your lips. It also coats your lip surface with a thin film that helps keep your skin well-hydrated for hours following product application.
- Squalane: It gives your skin a fuller and plumper appearance. It also helps promote softer and smoother lips.
- Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil: Its antioxidant properties are among the most potent. Other than keeping your lips protected from environmental damage, it also delivers moisture that easily penetrates your skin and resembles sebum naturally produced by your body.
How to apply DHC Lip Cream
To use this product, start with clear lips. Exfoliate when you can to improve product ability to cling to and blend with your skin. Reapply as often as desired throughout the day. Use on its own or, apply over or under your lip color.
Benefits of DHC Lip Cream
- This lip product is very cheap and costs the same or a little more as the most popular drugstore brands.
- Reviews show satisfied users who attest to the intense feeling of hydration that this lip cream leaves on the lips.
- DHC Lip Cream price adds value to the potential benefits that may be derived from using this lip cream.
- The formula is packaged in an opaque container which prevents active ingredients from becoming degraded.
- It contains antioxidants which provides added protection from internal as well as external causes of damage.
Disadvantages of DHC Lip Cream
- This product is not very easily accessible in all locations.
- It has limited distribution over online reseller sites and possibly not widely available in physical stores.
- User reviews point out that the formula may be too greasy for ordinary everyday use.
- The greasiness makes lip color slip or bleed.
- Beneficial ingredients are likely present in minute quantities that are insufficient to deliver any real improvement to skin on lips.
Does DHC Lip Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
DHC Lip Cream has the following Side effects:
- Some ingredients may have sensitizing effect that can cause allergic reactions and skin irritations.
- Phenoxyethanol is a neurotoxin that may negatively impact your nervous system.
Is it worth buying DHC Lip Cream?
Reviews show how different users find this lip cream. DHC Lip Cream may add moisture but, the potential for deriving any other benefit seems low given that key ingredients are listed after phenoxyethanol, a regulated preservative, which indicates minute concentrations in the formula that are likely insufficient to deliver any benefit that can be felt or noticed on and around your lip area.
Frequently Asked Questions About DHC Lip Cream:
What is the Price of DHC Lip Cream?
DHC Lip Cream is sold for $9.50 per 0.05 oz. per tube.
Does the DHC Lip Cream come with money back guarantee?
There is no clear indication for such a purchase coverage.
Can I use the DHC Lip Cream with makeup?
Yes, use it under to prime your lips for color or, use over your lip color to add dewiness and shine.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion: