Epibright Intimate Lightening Cream Review: Does This Skin Brightener Really Work?
Epibright Intimate Lightening Cream Overview
Epibright Intimate Lightening Cream is a skin whitening creams specially formulated and intended for use on your intimate areas. This Skin Brightener cream is available at the following special offers and price points:
- 1 bottle (1 month supply): US $49.95
- 3 bottles (3 months supply): US $99.95
- 5 bottles (5 months supply): US $139.95
About Epibright Intimate Lightening Cream — Does It Really Work?
There is no information available about this product’s makers that can be validated. According to the official product website, the manufacturer is based in the USA.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Lighten anal, vaginal, nipple, scrotum, and penis skin, and any other part of your body
- Deliver noticeable improvement in skin fairness in just 2 weeks of regular product application
- Bring you a safe and effective way of lightening intimate areas that neither contains mercury nor hydroquinone
What Are The Ingredients In Epibright Intimate Lightening Cream?
- Kojic Acid: A natural skin lightening agent that works as effectively as hydroquinone for fading hyper pigmented skin issues but without the associated risk, and is, in fact, safe for use in whitening intimate areas, that is, according to this product’s makers.
- Alpha Arbutin: Lightens your skin by blocking key pathways that activate melanin production in your skin, thereby reducing the amount of pigmentation.
- Mulberry and Bearberry Extracts: Lightens your skin, these ingredients simultaneously deliver powerful antioxidants that protect your skin from further damage and hyper pigmentation.
- Lemon Balm: Delivers natural astringent, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and pore tightening qualities that soothe, calm, heal, whiten and smoothen your skin.
- Licorice Extracts: Also has skin lightening properties, this ingredient also causes a calming effect that relaxes irritated skin.
Directions to Use
Epibright Intimate Lightening Cream is intended for day and night application. Cleanse application area and completely dry out before applying the cream. When using the product for the first time, make sure to perform a patch test to check for allergic reactions to any of this product’s components before applying to a large patch of skin.
- Epibright Intimate Lightening Cream is not formulated with either carcinogenic mercury or, suspected carcinogen, hydroquinone.
- The manufacturer makes this product available for purchase with a 60-day satisfaction guarantee that allows you to try this product at a minimum risk to your beauty budget because you can return any remaining product and get a refund.
- Product reviews attest to this product’s capability of delivering on its claims, except that results take time to show.
- This product’s manufacturer does not present any proof of efficacy.
- Epibright Intimate Lightening Cream reviews are broadly grouped among those who are satisfied and those who are dissatisfied with this cream’s performance.
Does Epibright Intimate Lightening Cream Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full list of ingredients for this product, it is a good precaution to consider allergic reactions as possible side effects when using Epibright Intimate Lightening Cream.
Epibright Intimate Lightening Cream is not only making a guarantee that it delivers for you a lighter, whiter skin on your intimate areas but also, that it delivers these safely. When it comes to safety, you cannot just take the maker’s claim for what it is because what is in this product will definitely affect your overall health.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.