Estroven: Does Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Estroven?
The menopause stage is truly a trying time for all women. They experience changes in the body like they never have before. The symptoms of menopause can be painful and uncomfortable. The reason behind these symptoms is the hormonal changes taking place. Although doctors can prescribe medication, these medicines can cause side-effects which may lead to health complications. In this situation, it is best to look for menopause supplements that are safe and effective.
Estroven menopause supplements are over-the-counter supplements that aim to relieve the symptoms of menopause. Estroven has 4 varieties that come with different strengths since the severity of symptoms vary among menopausal women. These variants are Estroven Maximum Strength, Nighttime, Plus Multivitamins and Plus Energy.
Estroven’s main ingredients are Soy Isoflavones and Black Cohosh. Both ingredients are clinically proven to be effective in relieving night sweats, hot flashes and other menopause symptoms. Apart from these two main ingredients, Estroven contains essential nutrients that will help the body become stronger.Other ingredients include Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Folate, Vitamin B12, Phosphorous, Chromium, Selenium, Boron and Cranberry Fruit Extract.
This supplement can also be taken by women in their perimenopause. A bottle contains 128 caplets. The recommended dosage is 1 caplet daily.
What are the Ingredients in Estroven?
- Stearic Acid: It has cleansing properties so that it is used remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin but it may leads to skin irritation.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: Loaded with antioxidants, it revitalizes your skin from tired and dull complexion while also increasing its protective function against free radicals and other environmental causes of damage.
Benefits of Estroven
- The best advantage of taking Estroven is the absence of estrogen. Too much estrogen in a woman’s body can increase the chances of developing cancer.
- The Estroven official website fully discloses its list of ingredients for consumers. The website also shows plenty of user testimonials.
- Estroven uses to remove dirt and sweat but it may cause skin irritation.
- It does not offer money back guarantee.
Does Estroven Have any Side Effects?
Skin irritation reported by users when taking Estroven.
Estroven claims that it is the best-selling menopause supplement in the U.S. for 6 years already. The website is very thorough in sharing details and information about the product which can give consumers what the product can potentially do to them. The natural ingredients are very attractive especially with Black Cohosh. This may be the menopause supplement that can reduce all menopause symptoms. However, women might have to take additional supplements when taking Estroven. Also, Estroven does not have a money-back guarantee. Nonetheless, Estroven is worth the try.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.