Eucerin Redness Relief Night Cream Review: Is It Really Effective?
Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Night Introduction
Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Night, US $14.99 for 1.7 oz., is a skin relief treatment intended to rescue inflamed skin and bring it a calming and soothing sensation.
What Does Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Night Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits specially intended for the benefit of sensitive skin types:
- Soothe and calm skin redness and other signs of skin irritation to help prevent permanent skin damage and relieve you from discomfort
- Deliver a significant dose of moisture content to boost your skin’s hydration functions
- Immediately improve the appearance of visibly red skin
Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Night Manufacturer’s Detail
Eucerin is the company behind the formulation and distribution of this product. The company is a subsidiary of Beiersdorf, a German skin care company with a reputation for formulating research-based products. Among the most recognizable brands managed by Beiersdorf is Nivea.
Working of Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Night
This product works by delivering a soothing and calming effect on irritated, reddish skin, giving you relief from manifestations of skin sensitivity immediately, and effectively rescuing your skin from permanent skin damage and possible appearance of irreversible signs of skin aging.
Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Night Ingredients
- Licochalcone (Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract): Derived from licorice root, it has skin soothing and anti-inflammatory properties that helps relieve your skin from redness and irritation, in turn, preventing signs of skin damage and aging while also promoting a more even toned complexion; it also contains a high level of antioxidants to help defend your skin from cellular level damages caused by free radocals
- Panthenol: Delivers a rich moisture boost to restore your skin’s optimal hydration functions while also coating your skin to help keep the surface conditioned as it keeps moisture in
- Tapioca Starch: Replenishes your skin’s lost moisture, it promotes better skin health and supplies much-needed nutrients to support skin healing and repair
Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Night Pros
- This product is specifically formulated to relieve skin redness which makes it perfect for your skin if this is one of your major skin concern.
- The formula has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, and safe for use on rosacea-challenged skin.
Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Night Cons
- This product may feel heavy on skin and take time to become fully absorbed.
- Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Night reviews indicate that this product is not easily accessible and that distribution is limited even online.
Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Night Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, silicones and other synthetic ingredients
- Increased risk for irregularities in estrogen levels and other endocrine-related dysfunctions due to parabens
- Increased risk for brain damage and nerve degradation due to phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that is commonly used as preservative in personal care products
Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Night must be applied on skin after a fresh cleanse. Leave on overnight. This product can also be safely used whenever you notice redness on your skin anytime during the day or night.
Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Night is a highly specific product targeting a very specific skin problem. That means you’ll have to layer other products on your skin if you want other added benefits, moisture for instance. Unfortunately, once you start layering, the possibility of reaction and further irritation increases.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: