Exuviance Skin Care Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Exuviance Skin Care Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Exuviance Skin Care Creams consist of a wide range of products that are formulated to address the special needs of your skin, made specially for either day or night application. However according to reviews results are temporary.
Drs. Eugene Van Scott and Ruey Yu are the minds behind the anti-aging formulations which the Exuviance Skin Care Line are proudly made up of. Managed under NeoStrata, the product line focuses on the effects of alpha and poly hydroxy acids in correcting and averting wrinkles and other signs of skin aging. This product line particularly uses these ingredients to exfoliate your skin’s damaged and aged surface layer, and to keep faster rates of turnover going so that, eventually, younger skin surfaces to give your complexion and lighter, softer skin texture with faded dark skin imperfections and smoothened out fine lines and wrinkles.
Exuviance Skin Care Cream – Does it really work?
This product works by utilizing the skin enhancing and renewing properties of alpha hydroxy acids, gradually sloughing off the skin’s damaged top layer to reveal newer, lesser damaged skin with every turnover
Exuviance creams are formulated to:
- Enhance your skin health and appearance.
- Correct signs of damage and aging.
- Protect your skin from further damage and aging.
What are the Ingredients in Exuviance Skin Care Cream?
Products in this skin care line will typically consist of the following ingredients:
- Alpha hydroxy acids: Glycolic acid is particularly common; derived from sugar cane, it gently lifts and eliminates the damaged surface layer of your skin which, in turn, stimulates faster rates of collagen production to support the surfacing of a replacement layer that is always less flawed than the preceding layer
- Gluconolactone: A polyhydroxy acid that gently sloughs off your skin’s surface layer to facilitate mechanisms that make faster skin regeneration and renewal possible
- Maltobionic Acid: Has exfoliating functions, it also aids in restoring your skin’s optimal moisture and hydration levels, providing your skin with the support it needs to repair and heal itself. However, it may cause skin irritation.
- Antioxidants: Enhance your skin cells’ energy levels to coordinate various cellular level mechanisms that make skin renewal possible, while simultaneously boosting your skin’s protection from various environmental causes of damage.
- Anti-Inflammatories: Ingredients that calm and soothe your skin from various forms of inflammation, including irritation, redness and swelling, all of which can mark the beginning of skin damage, including wrinkles and other visible signs of skin aging
Benefits of Exuviance Skin Care Cream
- The products appear to be well-distributed and easily accessible in online stores, although there is little evidence of wide availability in physical stores.
- The Exuviance line carries a wide range of anti-aging products that includes cleansers, toners, creams, serums, dace masks and makeup. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages of Exuviance Skin Care Cream
- Products in this product line, including serums and creams, may contain Denatured Alcohol, a drying type of alcohol.
- The manufacturer does not present proof of product efficacy.
Does Exuviance Skin Care Cream have any Side Effects?
Based on the typical formulation of products under this product line, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances, artificial dyes, and butylene glycol
- Increased risk for disruptions in hormone functions due to parabens
- Increased risk for nerve damage and compromised brain health due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs
How to apply Exuviance Skin Care Cream
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that-
- Exuviance Skin Care Creams must be used accordingly with indications recommended by the manufacturer.
- Spread on skin only after a fresh cleansing and toning.
Final Verdict: Exuviance Skin Care Cream
The Exuviance Skin Care Cream is your inexpensive alternative to expensive, well-formulated creams. Unfortunately, ingredients that don’t have a place in anti-aging skin care keep popping up everywhere.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.