Facial Flex Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Facial Flex?
Facial Flex is presented by its manufacturer as a device that provides you with a healthier appearance, not through creams or nutrition, but by providing you with the opportunity to train the complicated but small muscles underneath your face’s skin. By using calculated resistance bands and four minutes of effort per day, you should be able to exercise these muscles, which may lead to a better appearance for your face.
One kit of the Facial Flex equipment, which includes a mouthpiece, a carrying case and several tension bands in different levels of resistance, sells for $44.95 from the manufacturer, although we have found prices as low as $36 elsewhere.
What are the Ingredients in Facial Flex?
- Pomegranate Seed Oil: It is a powerful antioxidant contains punicic acid which can address myriad skin issues. It can produce and prevent the breakdown of collagen, improve skin tone and elasticity and balance the pH of the skin to help reduce blemish and acne breakouts, wrinkles and other signs of aging skin. Excellent for all skin types.
- Hyaluronic Acid: It hydrates the skin, allowing it to appear smoother and more radiant and plump. Clinical studies reveal it speeds wound healing and reduces the appearance of both old and new scars. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3: Helps to stimulates the production of collagen (over 350%) and hyaluronic acid (over 250%) to help prevent, repair and smooth fine lines and wrinkles as well as brighten the skin tone.
- Copper Tripeptide-: It is a highly effective skin regenerating peptide. Studies have shown that copper peptide promotes collagen and elastin production and also acts as an antioxidant.
How To Apply Facial Flex
- As, per the guidelines given the nature of this product, there is no “dosage,”.
- But the makers recommend that you use the product for two “sets” of about 120 exercises per day.
- Separated by several hours at least, and ideally once in the morning and once at night.
Benefits Of Facial Flex
- It’s been stated by the claims there are zero calories – nothing is eaten or consumed.
Disadvantages Of Facial Flex
- It might be possible to reproduce the effects of this product at no cost or with simpler exercises
Final Verdict: Facial Flex
Facial Flex presents an interesting new anti-aging supplement direction. There is clinical backing for their device working, and the price is hard to judge compared to similar equipment.
However, it’s only going to make some improvements to appearance even in the best situation – for instance, it will do nothing to help with skin dryness or a patchy pigmented appearance.
We encourage you to shop thoroughly and assemble the kit of beauty supplements that you need to make your appearance the best that there is. You deserve the best you can get for your hard-earned money!
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."