Facial Flex Review: Would This be of any Help for Facial Exercises?
Facial Flex Introduction
Facial Flex is presented by its manufacturer as a device that provides you with a healthier appearance, not through creams or nutrition, but by providing you with the opportunity to train the complicated but small muscles underneath your face’s skin. By using calculated resistance bands and four minutes of effort per day, you should be able to exercise these muscles, which may lead to a better appearance for your face. One kit of the Facial Flex equipment, which includes a mouthpiece, a carrying case and several tension bands in different levels of resistance, sells for $44.95 from the manufacturer, although we have found prices as low as $36 elsewhere.
Facial Flex Ingredients
Given the nature of Facial Flex, it does not really have ingredients in the same way as other supplements; the product does make use of rubber bands and plastics as part of the structure of the facial exercise equipment.
Facial Flex Directions
Given the nature of this product, there is no “dosage,” but the makers recommend that you use the product for two “sets” of about 120 exercises per day, separated by several hours at least, and ideally once in the morning and once at night.
Facial Flex Advantages
- No known side effects.
- No risk of allergic reactions
- Zero calories – nothing is eaten or consumed, in fact
- Requires only minutes per day
- Some clinical support for the claims of providing increased facial muscle tone
Facial Flex Disadvantages
- It might be possible to reproduce the effects of this product at no cost or with simpler exercises
Facial Flex Customer Review
- The facial flex breaks easily and needs to be re-engineered. It works but who has money to replace this item on a weekly basis. The item lasted less than a month. Because of the break it get less star rating. But it really works.-By Kat
- I have been using the Facial Flex for a few months now, and I have to admit that my jawline is looking MUCH better! And for that I will keep using it! But I have to admit it has done NOTHING as far as my neck is concerned. To sum up, I like this device but I don’t think it will help anyone’s neck as it claims unless you didn’t have any issues to begin with.-By MD
Facial Flex presents an interesting new anti-aging supplement direction. There is clinical backing for their device working, and the price is hard to judge compared to similar equipment. However, it’s only going to make some improvements to appearance even in the best situation – for instance, it will do nothing to help with skin dryness or a patchy pigmented appearance.
We encourage you to shop thoroughly and assemble the kit of beauty supplements that you need to make your appearance the best that there is. You deserve the best you can get for your hard-earned money!
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.