Femmetrinol Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
Femmetrinol, US $79.98 for 30 capsules, is a natural dietary menopause supplement specially formulated to help treat the inconvenient symptoms of the hormonal fluctuations that come with the onset of menopause.
Official Website: Femmetrinol-Official.com
About Femmetrinol — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by the Health Research Institute based in California, USA. While its contact information are fully disclosed, there is no information made available about the company’s track record and experience in formulating and distributing health care supplements.
Based On Claims Made By The Manufacturer, This Product Has Been Formulated To Deliver For You The Following Benefits:
- Help you better cope with symptoms commonly associated with menopause.
- Support the normalization of hormonal levels so as to result in less or milder changes to your body.
- Give you enhanced energy to help you fight fatigue and irritability.
What Are The Ingredients In Femmetrinol?
- Black Cohosh: Promotes hormonal balance, helping normalize and maintain your hormones at optimal levels, and it also contains salicylic acid which helps relieve muscle and abdominal pains associated with menopause while studies point out that this ingredient most likely does not have any side effects.
- Wild Yam: Enhances horten, in effect relieving you of multiple menopausal symptoms that include fatigue, irritability, and lack of focus.
- Damiana: It has been shown to help ease mental states and conditions, thereby helping you better manage fatigue and your mood, including depressive thoughts.
- Chasteberry: Influences the ideal regulation of your pituitary glands to keep your hormones at normal and optimal levels, relieving you of hot flashes and other pains and discomforts associated with the onset of menopause.
- L-Theanine: It helps regulate brain activity, causing your nerves to relax and therefore relieving you of strong emotions that drive hypertension, as well as other manifestations of mood swings, and it can also help induce a better, more relaxing sleep.
Directions To Use
Take 1 pill of Femmetrinol daily with a glass of water on two separate occasions, ideally about 15 minutes before taking your breakfast and the second before bedtime. Do not take more than prescribed to avoid over supplementing.
- Femmetrinol is formulated with an all-natural blend of herbs, amino acids, and antioxidants all with the science to back up claimed benefits without the toxic components.
- This product is conveniently available online.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network, and most likely not available in all territories.
- Femmetrinol reviews are extremely limited and do not provide sufficient firsthand information from users to allow you to gauge a collective assessment about this product’s effectivity in delivering on its claims.
Does Femmetrinol Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s ingredients and reviews, Femmetrinol intake will be unlikely to cause any side effects. However, take note that there is always a possibility of adverse reactions depending on how your body reacts to the formula and, possibly, with any medication that you are taking. Results may vary across users.
Femmetrinol is one of many oral supplements available to help you ease the inconveniences that come with menopause. However, there are no guarantees that this will be beneficial to you in any way. When it comes to supplementation, it really depends on how well your supplement complements any insufficiency in nutrients your body is experiencing. There’s always that caveat: results may vary.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.