Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular Review
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular Introduction
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular, US $8.99 for 13.5 oz., is a new breed of cleanser that washes off impurities from your skin without the drying and tightening effect that is so common after washing with ordinary cleansers.
What Does Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular Claim
This product has been formulated to deliver the following improvements to your daily cleansing needs:
- Delivers micellar technology to capture, dissolve and rinse off impurities, including tough, long staying makeup
- Removes makeup residues in a single step, no need for you to wipe off makeup from your face before you cleanse
- Effectively loosens up impurities to make vigorous rubbing unnecessary to get products and other impurities off of your skin
- Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and revitalized after every wash
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is distributed under the Garnier brand, a label that is managed by the L’Oreal Group of Companies, one of the biggest global players in the personal care and cosmetics industry. Garnier is a brand that was originally established in 1904. When L’Oreal acquired it in the 1970s, Garnier became the brand that made general consumers its primary targets.
Working of Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular
This product works by loosening toughened dirt, products and impurities off of your skin without the need to rub and rinse vigorously.
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular Ingredients
- Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate: A powerful emulsifier derived from coconut oil, it allows this product to dissolve both water-based and oil-based impurities that won’t normally dissolve in each other, and is the primary mechanism by which this product cleanses your skin
- Poloxamer 184: Helps loosen up the dirt, grime and product residues on your skin so that these can come off and dissolve easily in the micellar solution
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular Pros
- This product will effectively dissolve your tough makeup, although not so much the tough, waterproof kinds.
- This formula is tough on grime and product residues yet gentle on your skin.
- You will not experience any feeling of dryness or skin tightening after cleansing with this product which can be a rather common experience with other, common cleansers.
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular Cons
- This product may not be able to dissolve and cleanse tough varieties of waterproof makeup, at least not with a single cleanse.
- Several Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular reviews have indicated that this product may leave residues on the skin which can make skin irritated and breakout.
- This product uses Polyaminopropyl Biguanide Fil B162919/3, a preservative that has a lower risk evaluation for hazardous side effects to your health.
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions as a result of the no rinse mechanism of this formula, your own skill in taking off all residues, and your personal allergy history
- Increased risk for reproductive organ toxicity due to EDTA
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular may be used in two ways. First, as an eye makeup remover, soak a cotton pad with the product then, swipe the wet cotton across your face. Second, as a cleanser, spread the product over dry, made up face then, use cotton pad to wipe of the dissolved grime and residues. No need to rinse.
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular reviews posted by 2 users read:
- “I have very sensitive skin and can break-out from wearing makeup. I thought this product would help gently clean my face. It does a great job getting the makeup off, but it left a chalky white residue on my face.”
- “I absolutely love this stuff. Takes my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean, not oily like a lot of other products. Even after washing my face it’s amazing to see what I wipe off when using the cleansing water on a cotton pad. I have sensitive skin and this works great.”
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water, Regular offers a new way of cleansing and removing product residues that won’t dry, hurt nor, tighten your skin. At this price point, it gives you value for your money. However, if you want to get other benefits out of your cleanser, you should check out how other products also deliver antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, and moisturizers as these cleanse and purify your skin.