Hydraderm Moisturizing Cream Review: Is it Really Effective?
Hydraderm is an emollient cream being recommended for both adults and children, including infants. It is non-greasy and easily absorbed that it helps the skin retain its natural moisture.
A gentle alternative to soap with 10% glycerol content, it is free of perfume, colors and harsh foaming agents. This can be used on the face and all over the body to keep skin smooth, soft and supple.
Hydraderm Sorbolene Cream that is said to relieve dry skin associated with contact dermatitis, atopic dermatitis (eczema), senile pruritis, ichthyosis and related dry skin conditions for adults – as well as relieve chapped, cracked or peeling skin after exposure to irritating soaps and detergents or harsh climatic conditions.
For Infants, it can also be used to relieve dry skin conditions associated with atopic dermatitis and aid in the temporary relief of symptoms of dry eczema.
These are the ingredients contained in this product:
Purified water, glycerol, liquid paraffin, soft white paraffin, cetostearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, cetomacrogol 1000, silicon dioxide, chlorocresol.
- Glycerol – Works as a humectant that draws water into the outer layer of skin.
- Liquid Paraffin – Helps the skin to retain moisture.
- Soft White Paraffin – Helps to smoothen and soften the skin.
- Cetostearyl Alcohol – Acts as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients.
- Propylene Glycol – Works as moisturizer, skin conditioning agent, carrier in fragrance oils, solvent and viscosity decreasing agent.
- Cetomacrogol 1000 – Is a non-greasy emollient that when combined with glycerol, enhances the moisturizing effect.
- Hydraderm can be used as a relief for dry skin conditions for adults and children.
- It is not only a moisturizer but can also be used as cleanser as it is free of perfume, colors and harsh foaming agents to it is a gentle alternative to soap.
- No available information about its manufacturer, as well as an official website for the product.
Hydraderm Side Effects
Hydraderm Sorbolene Cream is free of fragrance and preservatives so it should not cause any harmful side effect.
Apply cream to affected areas twice daily or as often as required. Can also be used as cleanser.
Hydraderm is an emollient cream suited for all ages as a relief for dry skin conditions with its general soothing effect and moisturizing properties. It is fragrance and preservative free that making it a good daily skin care routine for those with sensitive skin can be recommended. However, there is no mention whether this product has any anti-aging function maybe because they formulated this for children as well.
There are many wrinkle cream products available in the market for consumers interested in finding the right anti-aging formula that can best give solutions to their skin care needs and requirements.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: