Hydroxatone Anti-Aging BB Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Hydroxatone BB Cream Overview:
Hydroxatone BB Cream, USD 59.95 for 1.5 oz (50 ml) tube, is marketed as a multi-tasking perfecting cream that can conceal signs of aging. The anti-aging cream an be bought on the official Hydroxatone website and other third-party retailer sites. Read this Hydroxatone BB Cream review and discover more things about this BB cream!
About Hydroxatone BB Cream – Does It Really Work?
Hydroxatione, the manufacturer of Hydroxatone Anti-Aging BB Cream, is a skincare brand that claims to rejuvenate beauty through science. The company offers a wide array of skincare and beauty solutions such as sheet masks, BB creams, CC creams, stretch mask lotions, and anti-wrinkle serums. The company also offers gift sets.
They also claim that the BB cream can deliver the following benefits:
- Hydrates the skin.
- Conceals blemishes.
- Reduces the aging appearance.
- Brightens the skin.
- Protects skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
Continue reading this review to know more.
What Are The Ingredients In Hydroxatone Bb Cream?
Some of the active Hydroxatone BB Cream ingredients are as follows:
- Apple Cell Culture: This can protect the stem cells of the skin and maintain the youthful glow of the skin.
- Vitamin C: This powerful antioxidant can even out skin tone and support natural collagen production.
- Titanium Dioxide: This protects the skin from both UVA and UVB rays.
Directions To Use:
For best results, apply Hydroxatone Anti-Aging BB Cream once in the morning and once at night. Apply this to your neck and face using gentle circular motions. Avoid contact with the eyes at all cost. If it came into contact with the eyes, rinse it with water right away.
- The cream comes in 5 different shades.
- According to a clinical study performed on 25 people, 100% experienced even skin tone, smoother and younger-looking skin.
- The cream has an SPF of 50.
- The cream contains parabens.
- It also has phenoxyethanol.
- The formulation also includes fragrance.
Does Hydroxatone BB Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
There are no reviews and studies that state that there are Hydroxatone BB Cream side-effects. However, the ingredients list indicate that you may experience the following side effects:
- Dryness and irritation brought about by fragrance.
- Cell death caused by phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk of cancer due to the presence of paraben.
Truly, the BB cream is one of the most useful beauty items today. The Hydroxatone BB Cream is one of the options that we have today not only in concealing blemishes but protecting skin from sun damage as well. However, the product contains a few ingredients that may harm the skin.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.