iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is IS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm ?
iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm, USD 72 for 2 oz (60 g) tube, is marketed as a reparative moisturizer that has been formulated to soothe, protect and comfort post-procedure and compromised skin. This iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm review can help you decide if you should purchase this product or not.
iS Clinical claim to employ the highest business and ethical standards when it comes to manufacturing their products. They also claim to be committed to use only the highest grade ingredients in the market and ensure that their products contain advanced technologies but it may cause redness or peeling on skin.
Innovative Skincare Clinical is a skincare company that is dedicated to providing clients clinically-validated skincare products that work. They aim to use only the highest-grade ingredients available in the industry to create products that can dramatically transform the appearance and health of the skin.
IS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm – Does It Really Work?
As per the claims of the manufacturer, iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm is formulated to:
- Soften and hydrate even the most sensitive skin.
- Address the issues of distressed skin.
- Keep skin healthy and protected in cold or dry climates.
- Support the skin’s function..
While the formulation contains beneficial ingredients, it also has problematic ones which may do more harm than good to the skin.
Do you want to know more? Well, keep on reading this review!!
What Are The Ingredients In IS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm?
The iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm ingredients are as follows:
- Retinyl Palmitate: This ingredient helps in keepingvthe skin firm and reducing the appearance of wrinkles. But as a retinoid, this ingredient may cause increased sun sensitivity, redness, peeling and flaking.
- Kava Kava Extract: This substance is loaded with moisturizing and hydrating properties. This can help relieve the itchiness and tightness that dry and distressed skin may experience.There are no enough studies that prove that this extract is safe for pregnant women.
- Vitamin E: This is a potent antioxidant that can protect skin from photodamage caused by UV rays. It is also a known natural skin conditioner.
- Hyaluronic acid: this substance can retain huge amounts of moisturizer that can help keep the skin moist and supple for long. It can also maintain the elasticity and plumpness of the skin.
How To Apply IS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm
- Apply only a dime-sized amount of iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm and apply it to compromised skin.
- If you are dealing with post-treatment skin, you can use more of the treatment.
- To achieve optimum results, the manufacturer recommends following the complete iS CLINICAL skincare regime that they are offering.
Benefits of IS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm
- The balm contains ingredients that can protect the skin from environmental aggressors while keeping it nourished but may cause redness on skin.
- It is free of paraben.
- The balm has lots of user reviews.
Disadvantages of IS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm
- The balm contains alcohol.
- It also has triethanolamine.
- This balm is pricier as compared to other balms in the market.
- Because of its retinyl palmitate content of the product, the sensitivity of your skin to the sun will be increased.
The product may produce a few unwanted side effects.
Does IS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm Have Any Side-Effects?
The reviews did not say anything about iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm side-effects but based on its ingredients, there is a chance that you may experience the following side effects when you use it:
- Red and watery eyes because of triethanolamine.
- Skin dryness and redness due to alcohol.
The iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm can deliver the moisture, comfort, and protection that your skin needs. However, it also has potentially irritating ingredients that may cancel out its good effects.It does not offer money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."