iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm Review: Is This Moisturizer Safe To Use?
iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm Overview:
iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm, USD 72 for 2 oz (60 g) tube, is marketed as a reparative moisturizer that has been formulated to soothe, protect and comfort post-procedure and compromised skin. This iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm review can help you decide if you should purchase this product or not.
About iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm – Does It Really Work?
Innovative Skincare Clinical is a skincare company that is dedicated to providing clients clinically-validated skincare products that work. They aim to use only the highest-grade ingredients available in the industry to create products that can dramatically transform the appearance and health of the skin.
As per the claims of the manufacturer, iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm is formulated to:
- Provide the skin with an antioxidant-rich protective barrier.
- Soften and hydrate even the most sensitive skin.
- Address the issues of distressed skin.
- Keep skin healthy and protected in cold or dry climates.
- Soothe and relieve discomforts of post-procedure skin.
- Support the skin’s function.
Do you want to know more? Well, keep on reading this review!
What Are The Ingredients In iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm?
The iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm ingredients are as follows:
- Glycerin: This is a vital nutrient that can help support the protective barrier of the skin and provide the skin protection against environmental stressor.
- Kava Kava Extract: This substance is loaded with moisturizing and hydrating properties. This can help relieve the itchiness and tightness that dry and distressed skin may experience.
- Vitamin E: This is a potent antioxidant that can protect skin from photodamage caused by UV rays. It is also a known natural skin conditioner.
- Hyaluronic acid: this substance can retain huge amounts of moisturizer that can help keep the skin moist and supple for long. It can also maintain the elasticity and plumpness of the skin.
Directions To Use:
For best results, apply only a dime-sized amount of iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm and apply it to compromised skin. If you are dealing with post-treatment skin, you can use more of the treatment. To achieve optimum results, the manufacturer recommends following the complete iS CLINICAL skincare regime that they are offering.
- The balm contains ingredients that can protect the skin from environmental aggressors while keeping it nourished.
- It is free of paraben.
- The balm has lots of user reviews.
- The balm contains alcohol.
- It also has triethanolamine.
- This balm is pricier as compared to other balms in the market.
Does iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm Have Any Side-effects?
The reviews did not say anything about iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm side-effects but based on its ingredients, there is a chance that you may experience the following side effects when you use it:
- Red and watery eyes because of triethanolamine.
- Skin dryness and redness due to alcohol.
iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm Customer Reviews:
Read these iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm reviews to know more about this product!
- “I have dry, sensitive skin. My face was damaged deeply, and I could not find anything to help heal my face and keep it moisturized. I found this product after I had light treatment at a medical spa. (This is after years of unsuccessful dermatologist visits/prescriptions.) All products that worked for me in the past were no longer helping. Any “all natural” products had ingredients I am allergic to (i.e. coconut oil). This stuff WORKS. It doesn’t irritate my skin at all, which is a small miracle. It soothes my skin as well as keeps it moisturized throughout the day.” – Oh, Cripe on Amazon
- “Recommended by my plastic surgeon as it has no harsh or harmful chemicals. I have been using it twice a day for nearly a year and it has made a visible difference to my skin. Skin is softer (very soft), pores are smaller, lines have diminished and I actually have a bit of a glow. Works wonders on throat and chest as well. It’s rather thick (like mayo) so I have to be sure to apply it about 30 minutes before I put on my makeup. But a small dab is all you need, so it lasts a long time. Well worth the price.” – Skincarerex customer
The iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm can deliver the moisture, comfort, and protection that your skin needs. However, it also has potentially irritating ingredients that may cancel out its good effects.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: