iS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, And More
What is IS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex?
This product is brought to you by Innovative Skincare (iS) CLINICAL, a skin care company that formulates its products around many of the peculiar skin issues people face, including skin aging. Drawing from the robust knowledge available today in skin care science and technology, products developed by this company have been formulated to perform very specific functions to address these highly targeted skin issues. iS CLINICAL runs its own R&D and manufacturing functions to ensure the high quality of products marketed under the label.
iS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex, US $140 for a 1.3 fl. oz., is a radiance boosting skin-brightener reatment solution.
IS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Lighten the skin color of hyper pigmented spots and patches on your skin.
- Promote a clearer and brighter skin complexion.
- Restore your skin’s optimal levels of moisture and nutrients to revive your skin’s overall health and youthful appearance.
- Better condition your skin, calming and soothing inflammation to improve your skin tone.
- Deliver a safer, more natural means of lightening dark marks and brightening your skin.
What Are The Ingredients In IS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex?
- Willow Bark Extract: It contains high amounts of natural beta hydroxy acids (BHA) that facilitates faster skin exfoliation, turnover and renewal which, in turn, lightens your skin every time a new layer rises to the surface.
- Alpha Arbutin: Blocks specific pathways that transport enzymes responsible for melanin formation, thereby effectively inhibiting melanin production which causes your dark skin marks to lighten.
- Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract: It has natural skin lightening properties.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract: Its anti-inflammatory functions calm and soothe irritated skin, causing your skin to relax and be cleared of blotchiness, redness and other signs of inflammation that compromises your skin tone.
How to apply IS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex
IS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex is recommended for twice daily application. Spread a generous amount of this product over freshly and thoroughly cleansed skin. Use on face or any affected area on any part of your skin.
Benefits of IS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex
- IS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex does not utilize skin lightening ingredients, such as mercury or hydroquinone, that have already been proven by research findings to cause detrimental effects to the skin and your general health and well-being.
- This product is widely available, easily accessible, and therefore, easy to maintain as part of your daily skin care regimen.
Disadvantages of IS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex
- This product is very expensive compared to other similarly formulated products that commit to deliver the same benefits.
- IS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex reviews indicate that the formula could feel very drying on skin, more particularly for people with drier skin types.
- This product contains several ingredients that have the potential to cause your skin to become reactive and inflamed.
Does IS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using iS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including silicones.
- Increased risk for permanently damaging your skin’s matrix due to triethanolamine.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for developing diseases associated with the reproductive organs due to EDTA.
Final Verdict: IS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex
IS CLINICAL White Lightening Complex makes a bold move, albeit not unique, formulating a skin lightening product made only from the safest, natural sources of skin lightening ingredients. It doesn’t sell a lot of science but, this one sure sells at a higher than average price point for a skin lightening product.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."