Jafra Royal Jelly Global Longevity Balm Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Jafra Royal Jelly Global Longevity Balm Description
Jafra Royal Jelly Global Longevity Balm is a skin longevity balm meant to hydrate and nourish skin while boosting its resistance to damage caused by age and environmental stressors. Meant to be used as the last step in your daily beauty routine, this light balm leaves your skin radiant and luxuriously soft. The key ingredient is the Royal Active Peptide that boosts your skin’s natural resistance to factors that cause premature aging.
Jafra specializes in beauty products for women. The company has been in the industry since 1956. It was founded by Jan and Frank who closely studies the beauty secrets of Egyptian women, which lead to the development of their signature Royal Milk Jelly Balm. Jafra has official stores, but they also sell products through Independent Beauty Consultants near you.
One bottle is $70 through the manufacturer, but you can find it sold on Amazon for far less.
Jafra Royal Jelly Global Longevity Balm Ingredients
- Retinyl Palmitate: This is the gold treatment for wrinkles. But it is associated with various side effects like increased sun sensitivitiy, peeling, flaking, and redness,
- Tocopheryl Acetate: This is a skin conditioning agent. However, it may cause skin irritation.
- Shea Butter: This is a deeply moisturizing agent which can prevent dryness.
- Squalene: This improves the moisture balance of the skin and can help heal dry skin.
- Royal jelly: This is a known wrinkle reducing agent and can also fight off other signs of aging.
Jafra Royal Jelly Global Longevity Balm Direction
Simply apply the balm in a smooth layer over skin. Use this as the finishing step to your daily beauty regimen. Apply it after you have cleansed, toned and moisturized your skin.
Jafra Royal Jelly Global Longevity Balm Advantages
- Radiant, soft skin
- Protect against premature aging
- Replacement and exchange policy offered
Jafra Royal Jelly Global Longevity Balm Disadvantages
- No documentation support the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied.
- The balm contains fragrance which may cause skin irritation.
- Its active ingredient, Retinyl Palmitate, can cause the skin to become more sensitive from the sun.
- Some users claim that the balm made them break out.
- Some users claim that the product is not suitable for people with dry skin.
Jafra Royal Jelly Global Longevity Balm has an official website that provides the full ingredient list. No documentation backing claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied. The price on the manufacturer’s website is far higher than the prices you can find it for on Amazon. This product is only officially sold through the manufacturer and their independent beauty consultants, but you can find it through independent seller sites like eBay and Amazon for cheaper. There are many anti-aging skin balm products available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."