What is KAQUN Gel?
KAQUN Gel is a topical formula intended to enhance skin health and rejuvenation functions by improving the level of oxygen present in your skin.
This Cleansers contains KAQUN Water, water source from pipeline water that has been treated to activate oxygen.
When applied on skin, these active oxygen particles immediately support key skin mechanisms for improving repair and regeneration.
There are two KAQUN Gel formulations available:
- KAQUN Natural Gel. This topical skin treatment contains very high active oxygen particles that have the ability to penetrate your skin. This gel promotes faster skin healing and renewal and improves the quality and youthfulness of your aging and mature skin.
- KAQUN Gold. This product contains the same ingredients as the KAQUN Natural Gel with the infusion of pure particles of 24-carat gold. Gold further boosts the beneficial and anti-aging effects of KAQUN Water on aging and mature skin.
KAQUN Gel – Does it Really Work?
KAQUN Gel is intended for use on mature and aging skin. These topical products complement all skin types, based on reviews posted online.
These formulations work by dramatically raising the level of activated oxygen in your skin. In effect, your skin cells become re-energized, speeding up the various mechanisms that help make damage recovery for aging skin happen much faster.
What Are The Ingredients In KAQUN Gel?
Ingredients in the KAQUN Gel are:
- KAQUN Water: This is pipeline water that has been treated with an innovative, patent-pending technology that activates the rich oxygen content of water. When applied on skin, activated oxygen become absorbed into the skin and help power up processes that promote faster and more effective skin repairs and renewal.
- Pure Particles of 24 carat Gold: These ingredients improve the beneficial skin impacts, including anti-aging benefits, that may be derived from KAQUN Water. Gold particles help revive the energy levels of your skin cells, helping revive the optimal performance of your skin cells in delivering processes that renew and rejuvenate your skin.
- Glycerin Propanediol: This serves as a powerful humectant. It restores your skin’s ideal hydration levels while simultaneously working to keep it hydrated for hours by drawing in even more moisture from the surroundings.
- Arginine: This amino acid supports enhance blood circulation that, in turn, improves nutrient uptake and cellular energy. With cells becoming revived and energized, your skin delivers renewal functions faster and more effectively.
- Niacinamide: This powerful antioxidant protects your skin from damage. It also corrects skin discolorations to give you a more even-toned and more radiant overall complexion.
How to apply KAQUN Gel
To use these products, apply on freshly cleansed and toned skin. Use day and night for best results.
Read Also: ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm Reviews
Benefits of KAQUN Gel
- These products promote both the health and youthful appearance of your skin.
- KAQUN Gel Reviews highlight that these gels do not contain fragrances that may irritate your skin.
- Both products are easy to use and may be safely layered with other serums and creams in your beauty regimen.
- These are recommended by the manufacturer for use on all skin types, for sensitive skin.
- These gels are available for online purchase.
Disadvantages of KAQUN Gel
- These products appear to have limited distribution and may not be available for all locations worldwide.
- Reviews about these gels are mixed, indicating that positive results are not guaranteed.
- KAQUN Gel reviews are limited and provide little information about how this product works and how well it performs versus claims made.
- Different sellers list very different set of ingredients.
- These products are not sold via the official brand online store but, via resellers.
Does KAQUN Gel Have Any Side-Effects?
Side effects of KAQUN Gel are impossible to evaluate in the absence of a validated list of ingredients.
Is it worth buying KAQUN Gel?
Limited reviews indicate that it might be a good addition to your anti-aging regimen. Although, there are very few user reviews that could have helped provide honest feedback about product performance.
KAQUN Gel may or may not complement your skin requirements but you must begin by making an honest assessment of your own skin.
Frequently Asked Questions About KAQUN Gel:
Q: What is the Price of KAQUN Gel?
A: KAQUN Gels sells online at different price points, typically costing between $50 and $100 each.
Q: Where to buy KAQUN Gel?
A: These gels appear to be exclusively sold online.
Q: Can I use the KAQUN Gel with makeup?
A: Yes, these gels should go well with makeup but, the silicone content may make makeup slip.