What Is Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum?
Dear Klairs Vitamin C Serum is a natural skin care solution, which works well in re-energizing the skin and enhancing skin rejuvenation. It’s free of parabens and sulfates.
Pros and Cons of Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum
- Skin Type:All Skin Type
- Benefit:Minimize The Look Of Fine Lines, Boost Radiance
- Ingredients:Propylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Grapefruit Extract, Broccoli Extract
- Weight:1.18 Fl. Oz.
- It works well in nourishing the skin and in improving its tightness, thus aiding in skin health increase and in the reduction of aging signs.
- It boosts collagen level, thus keeping the skin bright and tight at all times.However,few ingredients of it causes skin irritation on sensitive skin.
- It’s manufactured by a renowned company in producing safe and potent cosmetic products.
- It has less customer reviews and inadequate clinical trial evidence to support effectiveness claims.
- The functions of ingredients listed are not well outlined.
- It contains Propylene Glycol which causes Allergic Reactions.
- According to some customer reviews it causes skin red and irritated.
Klairs Vitamin C Serum – Does It Really Work?
Klairs is the brand behind the production of this formula. The manufacturer states that this is a natural skincare formula, formulated to nourish the skin and to aid in the reduction of skin problems. It’s formulated from potent elements, which leave the skin appearing bright and attractive. However, the producer has not offered details about the user satisfaction guarantee.
What Are The Ingredients In Klairs Vitamin C Serum?
Klairs Vitamin C Serum ingredients include:
Propylene Glycol: This is a petroleum derivative, which aids in the production of skin care formulas such as moisturizers. However, sometimes propylene glycol causes mild skin irritation, including causing redness .
Ascorbic Acid: It contains antioxidants, and it plays a role in enhancing collagen production, thus boosting skin tightness while improving the reduction of fine lines .
Grapefruit Extract: It’s rich in vitamins and antioxidants, and it offers skin anti-aging properties, but can often irritate the skin because of how strong citrus is in acid .
Broccoli Extract: It plays a role in protecting the skin from damage by UV radiations and cancer .
How To Apply Klairs Vitamin C Serum?
- Apply this treatment after cleansing your skin well and patting it dry.
- Apply half a drop of this solution on your entire facial skin and massage gently using your palms until it’s all absorbed by the skin.
Does Klairs Vitamin C Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Klairs Vitamin C Serum side effects include:
- Burning sensation in some individuals
- Allergic reactions in some skin types
You May Also Read – Bioderma White Objective Serum Reviews
Que: How To Store Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum?
Ans: Heat and humidity can ruin your Vitamin C serum. Hence, to extend the product’s life, it needs to be stored properly in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
Que: How long Does Klairs vitamin C Serum Last?
Ans: 35 ml of the product will last for almost 3 months or more.
Que: When To Use klairs vitamin c serum?
Ans: After cleansing and toning, apply 3-4 drops and gently massage into skin.
Que: Can I use Klairs Vitamin C everyday?
Ans: Yes, it can use every day for all skin types including sensitive skin.
Final Verdict: Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum
Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum is a natural skin care product, which is potent in boosting skin health and defense mechanism.
This solution has limited user reviews, and the roles of the ingredients listed are not well outlined. Information provided in this review is also not adequate to conclude about its worth or effectiveness.