La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Plus Overview:
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Dual Action Acne Treatment purifies your pores and give you the power, once and for all, to banish your acne for good. More specifically, this product is specially formulated to deliver the following skin health and beauty benefits:
- Reduce and eventually eliminate acne-causing bacteria to relieve blemishes, prevent new infections, and stop breakouts from damaging your skin
- Provide gentle but thorough exfoliation that draws out impurities from your pores
- Helps control oil production and regulate sticky grease from building on the surface of your skin to prevent attracting and harboring acne-causing bacteria
This product is manufactured by La Roche-Posay, founded by the L’Oreal Group in 1995 to represent its line of products specially formulated for use by people with sensitive and problematic skin.
La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Plus at a Glance
|Skin Type:||All Skin Type|
|Brand:||La Roche Posay|
|Ingredients:||Benzoyl Peroxide, Micro-Exfoliating LHA, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid|
|Benefits:||Reduces Severity Of Acne Blemishes, Blackheads and Whiteheads|
|Weight:||1.35 Fl. Oz.|
|Buy Now:||View on Ulta|
What are the Ingredients In La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Plus?
Benzoyl Peroxide (5.5%):
Kills acne-causing bacteria, eliminating breakouts by purifying your skin, cleansing infected pores, and stopping infection even before it starts .
Micro-Exfoliating LHA (0.4%):
Provides thorough skin exfoliation that cleanses your skin, gently sloughs off the infected and damaged top layer, stimulates higher levels of collagen production, and facilitates skin turnover to replace the damaged skin surface .
Capryloyl Salicylic Acid:
Aids in exfoliating your skin’s top layer purifies your pores, regulates the population of acne-causing bacteria, and puts better control over oil production to prevent excessive greasing .
How To Apply La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Plus?
Use La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Dual Action Acne Treatment up to two times daily, starting off by gradually introducing the product to your skin. Apply product only on freshly cleansed and toned areas of your skin affected by acne.
Pros and Cons of La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Plus
- All La Roche-Posay products are guaranteed by the manufacturer to be oil-free, non-drying, free from fragrances, and won’t clog pores.
- This product is dermatologist formulated and tested, and safe for use by people with sensitive and problematic skin.
- One La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Plus review claims that this product is every single drop worth it for every dollar, which many others claim to have experienced as well.
- By the nature of this product, skin irritations and other adverse skin reactions must be expected so, make sure to perform a patch test before doing a full face application.
- An author of a La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Plus review who has sensitive skin said that the product left a chemical burn on her face while others said they did not experience any improvements.
- Product effectiveness at clearing acne depends on how well your skin responds to the formulation
Q.How do you use La Roche Posay effaclar duo plus?
A. Cleanse skin thoroughly then apply a thin layer to the whole face every morning and evening.
Q.Does La Roche Posay effaclar duo plus good for all skin types?
A. It is suitable for sensitive, acne-prone, and oily skin.
Q.Where can I buy this product?
A. Visit the company’s website or online stores and place your order.
Final Verdict:La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Dual Action Acne Treatment
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Dual Action Acne Treatment contains three primary ingredients with very specific functions in this formulation. Combined into a single formula. In the end, still, this product is only as good as how well it works with your skin.