La Roche Posay Effaclar BB Blur Review
La Roche Posay Effaclar BB Blur Overview:
La Roche Posay Effaclar BB Blur claims to be an instant oil-absorbing coverage cream mousse which works to blur the appearance of pores while covering blemishes.It uses shade adapting pigments that provide moderate coverage for even-looking skin and to hide blemishes. There are two shades available (light and medium) which are being sold for $29.99 per container.
La Roche Posay is known to specialize in skin care products especially formulated for sensitive skin. It is under the L’Oreal group of companies. The brand uses the La Roche Posay Thermal Spring water which claims to have powerful soothing and softening effects on the skin due to its rich selenium and antioxidant content.
La Roche Posay Effaclar BB Blur:Does It Really Work?
La Roche Posay Effaclar BB Blur is ultra-lightweight and oil-free. It utilizes special shade adapting pigments that provide moderate coverage to make the skin more even while at the same time concealing blemishes. The formula claims to provide instant correction for blemish prone skin and it gives the user visibly flawless complexion upon application.
La Roche Posay Effaclar BB Blur Ingredients:
Here are the active ingredients:
- Mattifier airlicium – This is a cutting edge active ingredient that offers powerful smoothing effects. It absorbs 150 times its weight in oil for long-lasting matte skin.
- Perlite – This active ingredient absorbs sweat and humidity for perfect-looking skin.However it may cause dryness if prolonged exposure.
- BB pigments – It visibly covers blemishes instantly
The other ingredients are Dimethicone, Undecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tridecane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica Silylate, Perlite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Retinyl Linoleate, Aluminum Hydroxide. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.
La Roche Posay Effaclar BB Blur Pros
- The formula hides skin imperfections including fine lines quickly
- The product is easy to remove but it might be cause dryness on skin.
- There are two shades to choose from
- It conceals pores well and can also hide fine lines
La Roche Posay Effaclar BB Blur Cons
- It is a little pricey compared to similar offerings from other skin care companies
- Some users say it causes breakouts
- La Roche Posay Effaclar BB Blur only comes in two shades so not all skin tones can be matched
- Coverage doesn’t last very long for most users
- Some people say it causes skin irritation upon application
How to Apply:La Roche Posay Effaclar BB Blur ?
- Apply daily on clean, dry skin preferably after cleansing.
- Apply all over your face as a daily coverage product.
- It can be used in the morning and evening after cleansing or treating skin.
- It can also be layered over Effaclar Duo for best results.
In the end, the product is impressive in many ways. La Roche Posay Effaclar BB Blur feels great on the skin and instantly blurs the look of pores.However, the main problem is that there are only two shades available which may not suit some skin tones. All in all, this is still an excellent product worth trying.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."