La Roche Posay Substiane Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is La Roche Posay Substiane?
As per product’s official site, Substiane is an anti-aging daily moisturizer that addresses the many challenges experienced by aging skin, including loose and sagging skin, formation of fine lines and wrinkles, and loss of firmness, moisture, and elasticity. This cream is claimed to help skin recover from dryness and lack of vigor by tightening it and flooding it with moisture.
La Roche Posay Substiane- Does it really work?
Substiane costs US$ 57 for every 40 ml bottle. The product is available for online purchase from the brand website as well as on reseller sites such as Amazon and ebay.
What are the Ingredients in La Roche Posay Substiane?
- Water/ Aqua: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Propylene Glycol: Helps active ingredients penetrate skin. However, it can cause rashes, dry skin, and surface damage.
- Disodium Edta: Is a salt of edetic acid primarily used as a chelating agent, which can sequester and decrease the reactivity of metal ions that may be present in a product. It also used to enhance the foaming and cleaning capabilities of a cosmetic solution.
How to Apply La Roche Posay Substiane
Substiane must only be used on mature, wrinkled skin, never on skin below 30.
This product is ideal for use on aging skin experiencing problems with wrinkle development and saggy skin.
Benefits of La Roche Posay Substiane
- Product ingredient list is fully disclosed
- Product is available in stores and online
- Product formulation can possibly help improve the look and feel of skin
- Skin becomes tighter, firmer with regular, daily use.
Disadvantages of La Roche Posay Substiane
- Product is mainly made up of emollients and skin conditioners which may bring temporary and short-lived improvements to skin’s appearance and texture but, very little long term or lasting improvement in the appearance of saggy skin
- Contains very small proportions of well-known anti-aging ingredients which includes antioxidants and peptides and are therefore not enough to support the rebirth of a skin that’s noticeably younger and more youthful, as claimed
- At its bare state, this product is comparable to just a basic moisturizer
Final Verdict- La Roche Posay Substiane
The reason why a full disclosure of ingredients is a requirement when making a decision about products that are as highly complex and specialized as a wrinkle cream is because you need to establish a clear basis for claims made by the manufacturer.
Since a comparison may be advantageous, check out other products that claim to be capable of delivering the same things being claimed by Substiane. There are many anti-aging serums available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."