La Roche Posay Substiane Review: Should You Go For It? Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is La Roche Posay Substiane?
As per product’s official site, Substiane is an anti-aging daily moisturizer that addresses the many challenges experienced by aging skin, including loose and sagging skin, formation of fine lines and wrinkles, and loss of firmness, moisture, and elasticity. This cream is claimed to help skin recover from dryness and lack of vigor by tightening it and flooding it with moisture.
La Roche Posay Substiane- Does it really work?
Substiane costs US$ 57 for every 40 ml bottle. The product is available for online purchase from the brand website as well as on reseller sites such as Amazon and ebay.
What are the Ingredients in La Roche Posay Substiane?
- Water/ Aqua: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Propylene Glycol: Helps active ingredients penetrate skin. However, it can cause rashes, dry skin, and surface damage.
How to Apply La Roche Posay Substiane
Substiane must only be used on mature, wrinkled skin, never on skin below 30.
This product is ideal for use on aging skin experiencing problems with wrinkle development and saggy skin.
Benefits of La Roche Posay Substiane
- Product ingredient list is fully disclosed
- Product formulation can possibly help improve the look and feel of skin
- Skin becomes tighter, firmer with regular, daily use. But as soon as usage is stopped it effects gets reduced in very less time duration
Disadvantages of La Roche Posay Substiane
- Product is mainly made up of emollients and skin conditioners which may bring temporary and short-lived improvements to skin’s appearance and texture but, very little long term or lasting improvement in the appearance of saggy skin
- Contains very small proportions of well-known anti-aging ingredients which includes antioxidants and peptides and are therefore not enough to support the rebirth of a skin that’s noticeably younger and more youthful, as claimed
- At its bare state, this product is comparable to just a basic moisturizer
Final Verdict- La Roche Posay Substiane
The reason why a full disclosure of ingredients is a requirement when making a decision about products that are as highly complex and specialized as a wrinkle cream is because you need to establish a clear basis for claims made by the manufacturer.
Since a comparison may be advantageous, check out other products that claim to be capable of delivering the same things being claimed by Substiane. There are many anti-aging serums available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Facial moisturizing products are in no short supply today, and this large selection might make the process of choosing the best moisturizer for your personal needs to seem a bit overwhelming.
Fortunately, we’ve taken the time to research each of the top facial moisturizers on how they rate in several different key categories. More specifically, we believe that every quality moisturizer should provide the basic benefit of improving overall facial skin appearance, including both skin tone and skin texture. Additionally, a quality moisturizer should contain compounds that are capable of binding to collagen fibres in order to provide the most long term results. Finally, facial moisturizers should ideally be able to deeply cleanse skin at the same time that they moisturize it. Below is a summary of our findings regarding the top facial moisturizers and these key considerations.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: