Lancome Miel En Mousse Review: Does It Really Work?
Lancome Miel-En-Mousse Foaming Face Cleanser & Makeup Remover Introduction
LANCOME Miel-En-Mousse Foaming Face Cleanser & Makeup Remover, US $40 for every 6.7 fl. oz., is a 2-in-1 makeup remover and skin cleanser.
What Does Lancome Miel-En-Mousse Foaming Face Cleanser & Makeup Remover Claim
According to manufacturer’s claims, this product has been specially formulated to bring you and your skin these skin-enhancing advantages:
- Thoroughly remove your makeup by softening the products to eliminate these off of your face completely
- Cleanse your skin of dirt and other impurities to let your skin breathe
- Lather your face in a rich foam to give you a refreshing cleanse without stripping off your skin’s natural oils
- Restore your skin’s healthy moisture levels
- Soften your skin as you rinse off the day’s impurities
Lancome Miel-En-Mousse Foaming Face Cleanser & Makeup Remover Manufacturer’s Detail
Founded more than 80 years ago, Lancôme is branded by the L’Oreal Group as the luxury skin care brand segment catering to the demands and requirements of Class A clients. Following many decades of providing top quality products, Lancôme has become one of the most recognized brands in personal care, with a strong presence and loyal following in its cosmetics, skin care and fragrance categories.
Working of Lancome Miel-En-Mousse Foaming Face Cleanser & Makeup Remover
This product works by covering your skin in a foamy solution that delivers multiple functions, primarily as cleanser and makeup remover, but also rehydrating and softening your skin as you clean.
Lancome Miel-En-Mousse Foaming Face Cleanser & Makeup Remover Ingredients
- Sodium Laurate Sulfate: Acts as a surfactant, it softens the impurities on your skin
- Coco-Betaine: Derived from coconut oil, this ingredient helps gently lift and eliminate impurities from your skin while it leaves the surface better moisturized
- Honey: Delivers anti-microbial functions while also improving your skin’s hydration system by drawing in more moisture to your skin and keeping it well hydrated for hours
- Salicylic Acid: Gently exfoliates your skin and delivers grease-regulating properties to help keep your skin brilliant but not shiny
Lancome Miel-En-Mousse Foaming Face Cleanser & Makeup Remover Pros
- This product is formulated to deliver 2 skin necessities in 1 bottle.
- The formula hydrates your skin as you cleanse.
Lancome Miel-En-Mousse Foaming Face Cleanser & Makeup Remover Cons
- This product is significantly more expensive than its counterparts, including micellar products that deliver the same dual functionality.
- The formula is laden with strong perfumes.
Lancome Miel-En-Mousse Foaming Face Cleanser & Makeup Remover Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs and Sodium Benzoate that can transform into benzene in the presence of Vitamin C which is also included in the formula
To use LANCOME Miel-En-Mousse Foaming Face Cleanser & Makeup Remover, apply 2 to 3 pumps to dry skin with your makeup on. Keep massaging to your entire face for a few seconds to soften tough and stubborn cosmetics. Wet hands in lukewarm water then, continue massaging to transform the solution to a foamy wash. Rinse off with lukewarm water only and watch the impurities slide off of your skin.
LANCOME Miel-En-Mousse Foaming Face Cleanser & Makeup Remover reviews read:
- “This is a very unique cleanser, for sure. It smells nice, and is very emollient, but the initial texture (before adding water) is very sticky and honey-like, which can be off-putting if you’re used to a traditional cream-to-foam cleanser. This product is great for the beauty gurus who love the latest and greatest thing, not so much so for beauty traditionalists. While I am always down to try something new, this product will not be a purchase for me.” — Amber S. on Influenster
- “Bought it … best purchase ever. I have been starting to wear more makeup as I get older (almost 30) and the woman at macys showed me this new product EASY ON AND OFF AND I HAVE combination skin and …. I am so in love with this 1 step process thank you Lamcome. Honestly! Face feels not oily n not scrunchy after just perfectly clean! Thank you !!!!” — Lori77 on the manufacturer’s website
LANCOME Miel-En-Mousse Foaming Face Cleanser & Makeup Remover is definitely twice worth the convenience in a bottle. It also, however, comes at twice the price of other products that deliver the same benefits.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: