Lancome Miel En Mousse Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Lancome Miel-En-Mousse?
LANCOME Miel-En-Mousse Foaming Face Cleanser & Makeup Remover, US $40 for every 6.7 fl. oz., is a 2-in-1 makeup remover and skin cleanser.
Founded more than 80 years ago, Lancome is branded by the L’Oreal Group as the luxury skin care brand segment catering to the demands and requirements of Class A clients.
Lancome Miel-En-Mousse – Does It Really Work?
This product works by covering your skin in a foamy solution that delivers multiple functions, primarily as cleanser and makeup remover, but also rehydrating and softening your skin as you clean.
According to manufacturer’s claims, this product claims to bring you and your skin these skin-enhancing advantages:
- Thoroughly remove your makeup by softening the products to eliminate these off of your face completely
- Cleanse your skin of dirt and other impurities to let your skin breathe
- Restore your skin’s healthy moisture levels but may cause dryness on skin.
- Soften your skin as you rinse off the day’s impurities
What are the Ingredients in Lancome Miel-En-Mousse?
- Sodium Laurate Sulfate: Acts as a surfactant, it softens the impurities on your skin
- Coco-Betaine: Derived from coconut oil, this ingredient helps gently lift and eliminate impurities from your skin while it leaves the surface better moisturized.
- Honey: Delivers anti-microbial functions while also improving your skin’s hydration system by drawing in more moisture to your skin and keeping it well hydrated for hours.
- Salicylic Acid: Gently exfoliates your skin and delivers grease-regulating properties to help keep your skin brilliant but not shiny.However it may causes dryness and peeling of skin.
Benefits of Lancome Miel-En-Mousse
- This product is formulated to deliver 2 skin necessities in 1 bottle.
- The formula hydrates your skin as you cleanse.
- According to some customer review this product is works as a good makeup remover.However rest of customers are not impressed with this product.
Disadvantages of Lancome Miel-En-Mousse
- This product is significantly more expensive than its counterparts, including micellar products that deliver the same dual functionality.
- The formula is laden with strong perfumes.
- It contains Glycerin which may causes serious allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling.
- It also contains Salicylic acid which causes dryness and peeling of skin.
Does Lancome Miel-En-Mousse Have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients
How To Apply Lancome Miel-En-Mousse
To use LANCOME Miel-En-Mousse Foaming Face Cleanser & Makeup Remover
- Apply 2 to 3 pumps to dry skin with your makeup on.
- Keep massaging to your entire face for a few seconds to soften tough and stubborn cosmetics.
- Wet hands in lukewarm water then, continue massaging to transform the solution to a foamy wash.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water only and watch the impurities slide off of your skin.
Final Verdict:Lancome Miel En Mousse
LANCOME Miel-En-Mousse Foaming Face Cleanser & Makeup Remover is twice worth the convenience in a bottle. It also, however, comes at twice the price of other products that deliver the same benefits.rice of other products that deliver the same benefits.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."