Lancome Visionnaire Multi-Correcting Cream Review: Is It Really Good?
Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream is an anti-aging cream that functions as a daily moisturizer. It is meant to reverse signs of aging by reducing the visibility of pores and wrinkles by providing advanced hydration to plump up and soften the skin.
Lancome, founded over 80 years ago, is a leading luxury beauty and skincare brand that seeks to infuse a French flair and scientific research into its many products.
Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream can be purchased from the manufacturer’s site for $87. Lancome does allow returns for orders purchased from their site, but it is somewhat unclear if there is a money back guarantee included.
- Glycerin: moisturizer
- Dicaprylyl Ether: Conditioner
- Cyclohexasiloxane: Silicone
- Butylene Glycol: Conditioner
- Isopropyl Isostearate: Emollient
- Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate: Derivative of plant hormone jasmonic acid that helps with cell turnover and restoration
- Dimethicone: Silicone
- Cetyl Alcohol: Surfactant
- Dipropylene Glycol: Fragrance
- Behenyl Alcohol: Binder
- Silica: Mineral
- Arachidyl Alcohol: Emollient
- Secale Cereale Extract / Rye Seed Extract: Abrasive
- Sodium Hydroxide: Lye
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Hydrator
- Stearic Acid: Surfactant
- Phenoxyethanol: Preservative
- Stearyl Alcohol: Surfactant
- Adenosine: Conditioner
- Peg-10 Dimethicone: Silicone
- Peg-100 Stearate: Surfactant
- Polysilicone-11: Silicone
- Palmitic Acid: Surfactant
- Poloxamer 338: Surfactant
- Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate: Emulsion stabilizer
- Limonene: Citrus fragrance
- Pentylene Glycol: Humectant
- Linalool: Fragrance
- Caprylyl Glycol: Conditioner
- Carbomer: Emulsion stabilizer
- Acrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate/Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer: Polymer
- Disodium EDTA: Chelating agent
- Cetearyl Alcohol: Surfactant
- Methyldihydrojasmonate: Fragrance
- Cetearyl Glucoside: Surfactant from coconut oil
- Citronellol: Fragrance
Apply every morning to freshly washed face and neck.
- Improve skin texture
- Plump and soften skin
- Reduces size of pores
- Reduces visibility of wrinkles
- Fast-acting results
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream has an official website that is pretty informative. It describes what the product is meant to do and provides the full ingredient list. While no documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is supplied. There are many anti-aging creams available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.