Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream Overview
Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream is an anti-aging cream that functions as a daily moisturizer. Lancome, founded over 80 years ago, is a leading luxury beauty and skincare brand that seeks to infuse a French flair and scientific research into its many products.
Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream can be purchased from the manufacturer’s site for $88.
Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream Ingredients
- Glycerin: It helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin. Glycerin is also used to moisture on your skin, However sometimes it causes serious allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling.
- Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate: Derivative of plant hormone jasmonic acid that helps with cell turnover and restoration.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This is salt that is potent in boosting skin moisture level while sealing the existing moisture, thus keeping the skin dewy, tight and flexible. It also helps to smooth skin inflammations.
- Stearic Acid: It has cleansing properties so that it removes dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin
How to Apply: Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream?
- Apply every morning to freshly washed face and neck.
- Improve skin texture but may cause dryness as it contains alcohol.
- Plump and soften skin
- Reduces size of pores
- Reduces visibility of wrinkles
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied.
- It contains Alcohol.
- It contains Glycerin which causes itching on skin.
- According to some customer reviews it causes allergic reaction around eyes and cheeks.
Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream has an official website that is pretty informative. It describes what the product is meant to do and provides the full ingredient list. While no documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is supplied. There are many anti-aging creams available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."