Laneige Water Bank Serum Overview:
Laneige Water Bank Serum is a hydro ionized mineral water serum meant to soften and revitalize skin with intense hydration provided by six moisture-maximizing minerals that penetrate deep into skin layers.
Laneige provides Advanced Water Science skincare products that harness the skin-perfecting powers of simple mineral water by utilizing over 20 years of scientific research.
A 60ml bottle is $46 and can be purchased at major retailers like Target.
Laneige Water Bank Serum Ingredients
- Hydro Ionized Mineral Water: Contains six minerals that work to create, hold, and circulate moisture for up to 24 hours. However it may causes dryness too.
- Quinoa Extract: Quinoa is a grain plant that contains vitamins A, C, and E and prevents dryness and damage to skin.
- Olive Squalene: Botanical oil that strengthens skin’s moisture barrier.
- Tillandsia Extract: An evergreen plant that helps replenish moisture.
How to Apply:Laneige Water Bank Serum?
- Apply the serum to the center of your face and spread it outward.
- Press your palms into your face to help the serum absorb better.
Laneige Water Bank Serum Advantages
- Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft
- Strengthens your natural moisture barrier so that you lose less moisture throughout the day
- Reduces the amount of dead cells on skin surface
Laneige Water Bank Serum Disadvantages
- The 60 ml (2 fl oz) bottle is rather small for the price
- Cannot be purchased directly through the official website
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- No money back guarantee.
Laneige Water Bank Serum has an official website that is highly informative. Laneige Water Bank Serum claims to provide intense hydration that keeps your skin smooth while strengthening your nature moisture barrier, allowing you to retain more moisture naturally to prevent dried out, dull, dead skin.
You can purchase this product at major retailers like Target. However, for the price, the product seems a bit small, and it isn’t clear how many uses you will get from just one bottle.
There are many hydrating moisturizer products available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.