Laneige Water Bank Serum Review: Does This Product Deliver Results?
Laneige Water Bank Serum Description
Laneige Water Bank Serum is a hydro ionized mineral water serum meant to soften and revitalize skin with intense hydration provided by six moisture-maximizing minerals that penetrate deep into skin layers. It helps circulate moisture for up to 24 hours and strengthens your skin’s natural moisture barrier to help you retain moisture more efficiently. It’s also been proven to reduce the amount of dead cells on the surface of the skin.
Laneige provides Advanced Water Science skincare products that harness the skin-perfecting powers of simple mineral water by utilizing over 20 years of scientific research.
A 60ml bottle is $35 and can be purchased at major retailers like Target.
Laneige Water Bank Serum Ingredients
- Hydro Ionized Mineral Water: Contains six minerals that work to create, hold, and circulate moisture for up to 24 hours.
- Quinoa Extract: Quinoa is a grain plant that contains vitamins A, C, and E and prevents dryness and damage to skin.
- Olive Squalene: Botanical oil that strengthens skin’s moisture barrier.
- Tillandsia Extract: An evergreen plant that helps replenish moisture.
Laneige Water Bank Serum Directions
First, apply the serum to the center of your face and spread it outward. Then press your palms into your face to help the serum absorb better.
Laneige Water Bank Serum Advantages
- Hydrates dry skin
- Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft
- Strengthens your natural moisture barrier so that you lose less moisture throughout the day
- Reduces the amount of dead cells on skin surface
- One application is effective for 24 hours
- The company is forthcoming with the ingredients
- The company provides the results of clinical tests to back their claims of the product’s effectiveness
- Available at major retailers
Laneige Water Bank Serum Disadvantages
- The 60 ml (2 fl oz) bottle is rather small for the price
- Cannot be purchased directly through the official website
Laneige Water Bank Serum has an official website that is highly informative. It provides a detailed ingredient list in addition to explaining what the key ingredients do. It also provides informative charts detailing the results of clinical testing that shows that the serum does in fact improve moisture content for up to 24 hours and that it reduces the amount of dead cells on the surface of skin.
Laneige Water Bank Serum works to provide intense hydration that keeps your skin smooth while strengthening your nature moisture barrier, allowing you to retain more moisture naturally to prevent dried out, dull, dead skin.
You can purchase this product at major retailers like Target. However, for the price, the product seems a bit small, and it isn’t clear how many uses you will get from just one bottle.
There are many hydrating moisturizer products available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: