Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyelash Conditioner ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
What isLashfood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyelash Conditioner?
Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyelash Conditioner is an eyelash enhancer, alright but, unlike most of the products in its league which are highly irritating to the skin and eyes, this one is made for people who have sensitive eyes and skin.This product is brought to you by Lashfood brand.This product is seems to be unavailable for sell on third party site like Amezon.
Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyelash Conditioner – Does it Really work?
Based on the results of an independent study, the following observations were made:
- Eyelashes appeared longer and thicker during the study period
- Some said that they will recommend the product.
What are the Ingredients in Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyelash Conditioner?
- Biotin: Promotes thick hair growth. However it may sometimes cause hair loss,dry skin or scaly rash.
- Panthenol: Also known as pro-Vitamin B5, this ingredient coats and strengthens every hair strand from roots to tips, while also improving the hair shafts resistance to damage and breakage.
- Soy Protein: Provides eyelashes with deep hair nourishment and conditioning.
- Arginine: A peptide that promotes thicker and healthier hair growth.
- Herb Extracts: A complex combination of herbs that deep nourish your hair strands so that healthier, damage-free eyelashes can grow.
How To Apply Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyelash Conditioner
- Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyelash Conditioner is recommended to use every morning.
- Layer with a conditioning mascara and liquid eyeliner. If desired, you can safely layer these products with your mascara makeup.
- Apply Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyelash Conditioner only on thoroughly cleansed and freshly washed skin.
Benefits of Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyelash Conditioner
- One tube can last you up to 4 to 5 months before a replacement becomes necessary.
- Product is formulated for sensitive skin types.
- This product promote hair growth but sometimes it may cause dry skin or hair loss.
Disadvantages of Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyelash Conditioner
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin which, at toxic levels,can cause skin irritation.
- Manufacturer claim of a completely natural formulation is difficult to ascertain without the disclosure of the full list of ingredients included in the formulation.
- It contains Biotin which may causes hair loss,dry skin or scaly rash.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Final Verdict : Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyelash Conditioner
Everybody’s got their reasons for wanting to be impressively beautiful. Whatever your reasons are, longer, thicker eyelashes definitely help make for a gorgeous makeover. While Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyelash Conditioner may be good enough for you, it’s always best to keep your eye out on your other options. Other products out there also give thickness to the lashes but may cause side effects.There is no money back guarantee available on this product.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing Products
During our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."