Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyelash Conditioner Review: Is it good?
Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyelash Conditioner, US $120, is an eyelash enhancer, alright but, unlike most of the products in its league which are highly irritating to the skin and eyes, this one is made with people who have sensitive eyes and skin in mind. According to the manufacturer, this product is made from an all-original, all-natural lineup of ingredients that won’t cause any stinging or irritating sensation.
This product practically feeds your eyelashes and its roots with all the possible nutrients that are known to support healthier, thicker and longer eyelash growth. This eyelash extension supports a 24-hour moisture release system that never lets your eyelashes run our of moisture.
Based on the results of an independent study that ran for 16 weeks of continued product use, the following observations were made:
- All study subjects agreed that their eyelashes appeared longer and thicker during the study period
- 85 per cent said that their eyelashes appeared fuller
- All of the subjects said that they will recommend the product to their friends and family
Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyelash Conditioner Ingredients
- Biotin: Promotes thick hair growth and prevents eyelash fall out
- Panthenol: Also known as pro-Vitamin B5, this ingredient coats and strengthens every hair strand from roots to tips, while also improving the hair shafts’ resistance to damage and breakage
- Soy Protein: Provides eyelashes with deep hair nourishment and conditioning
- Arginine:A peptide that promotes thicker and healthier hair growth
- Copper Complex:Strengthens each strand and lengthens the hair cycle of your eyelashes
- Herb Extracts:A complex combination of herbs that deep nourish your hair strands so that healthier, damage-free eyelashes can grow
- One tube can last you up to 4 to 5 months before a replacement becomes necessary
- Product uses nano technology to improve the delivery of beneficial ingredients from the surface and down to your eyelash shaft
- Claims are supported by an independent study, complete with details
- Product is specially formulated for sensitive skin types
- Product does not contain prostaglandin, which has been shown many times to lengthen and thicken the eyelashes but, while discoloring the eyes as a side effect
- Dermatologist tested
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin which, at toxic levels, can certainly cause damages to your spine and suffer your nerve health
- Manufacturer claim of a completely natural formulation is difficult to ascertain without the disclosure of the full list of ingredients included in the formulation
Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyelash Conditioner is recommended for use every morning. For best result, layer with a conditioning mascara and liquid eyeliner. If desired, you can safely layer these products with your mascara makeup. Apply Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyelash Conditioner only on thoroughly cleansed and freshly washed skin.
Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyelash Conditioner Advantages
Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyelash Conditioner Disadvantages
Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyelash Conditioner Customer Reviews
“somewhat worked as advertised but not all that well” – By Gail Sanders
“I bought this hoping to find a more natural alternative to lash and brow growth. It’s just ok. It did maintain the health of my lashes, but failed to really enhance or stimulate much growth. I’ve tried other brands with much better results. It also seemed to cause some eye irritation after awhile. I’m guessing this is due to it being more natural and therefore has less preservatives to keep away bacteria from forming inside the tube. I work in the beauty industry and have found this to be true of many natural cosmetics and skin care products.” – By Lindsey
Everybody’s got their reasons for wanting to be impressively beautiful. Whatever your reasons are, longer, thicker eyelashes definitely help make for a gorgeous makeover. While Lashfood Nano-Peptide Natural Eyelash Conditioner may be good enough for you, it’s always best to keep your eye out on your other options. Other products out there also give thickness to the lashes and do not cause any side effects.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day