Liz Earle Cleanse And Polish Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Liz Earle Cleanse And Polish?
Liz Earle is a skincare brand conceptualized and founded by a UK-based journalist in 1995 borne out of her growing dissatisfaction with how most commercial products performed, and were formulated. She established a brand that is highly committed to deliver only the high quality skin care products that are formulated with the safest ingredients. Plus, should you care, none of its products are ever tested on animals.
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, US $24 for 3.3 oz., is a multi-awarded two-part skincare system that gently cleanses your skin to reveal a more youthful look and feel.
Liz Earle Cleanse And Polish: Does it really work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, you can expect to harness the following benefits:
- Removes impurities and toughened grime from the surface of your skin, giving you a smoother, clearer skin
- Restores your skin’s optimal hydration levels to keep your skin well-conditioned despite the naturally drying effect of cleansing
- Exfoliate away impurities and dead skin layer sitting on top of your skin, clearing the way for newer, lesser damaged skin to surface and show through
- Promote brighter, lighter and healthier overall complexion
This product’s work cannot be accomplished without the gentle sloughing of the muslin cloth. It delivers ingredients known to soothe and calm irritated skin to aid in cancelling out the potentially irritating light exfoliating function of the product.
What are the ingredients in Liz Earle Cleanse And Polish?
There is no mention of this products’ full ingredients list anywhere but we know it consists of the following:
- Eucalyptus Oil: Has natural purifying properties that helps rid your skin of infection-causing bacteria
- Rosemary: Has natural toning and astringent properties, this ingredient tightens your pores, leaving your skin smoother from the surface
- Chamomile: It possess many powerful skin properties such as anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, and contains essential oils and antioxidants. Additionally, is a hypoallergenic and helps to reduce skin irritants by neutralizing free radicals. It also has the potential to trigger allergic reactions in people who are allergic to related plants in the daisy family.
- Cocoa Butter: Replenishes your skin’s lost moisture, which leaves your skin feeling dewy, full, and plump even after you wash
Benefits of Liz Earle Cleanse And Polish
- This product is a true multi-tasker — it cleanses, exfoliates, tones and moisturizes — and, all it takes is a single wash.
- Gentle on the eyes, and can be used to treat skin around your eye area as well.
Disadvantages of Liz Earle Cleanse And Polish
- The manufacturer sells the cleanser and the muslin cloth separately — the cloth costs another US $6 for two tiny sheets — which can be a hassle for both the effort and the added cost.
- This product comes in a packaging that spills too much, putting a large amount to waste.
- Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Side Effects
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including eucalyptus oil and many other botanical ingredients
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
How to Apply Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
- Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish must be accomplished in 2 steps. First, pump and massage just the right amount of product to cleanse skin on your face and neck.
- Use upwards, massaging the product in. Second, soak the muslin cloth in a bowl of hot water then, wring it to drip of excess water.
- Polish off the product from your skin using the muslin cloth.
- Rinse off thoroughly with cool water.
- Wash and sterilize your muslin cloth to keep it safe and hygienic for your next session.
Final Verdict- Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish reviews by users are extremely good or, extremely bad that it’s hard to tell what results you’ll be getting. We want to love this product but, really, with cooling ingredients in the formula well, we have second thoughts.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: