Liz Earle Cleanse And Polish Review: Does It Really Work?
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Introduction
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, US $24 for 3.3 oz., is a multi-awarded two-part skincare system that gently cleanses your skin to reveal a more youthful look and feel.
What Does Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, you can expect to harness the following benefits:
- Removes impurities and toughened grime from the surface of your skin, giving you a smoother, clearer skin
- Restores your skin’s optimal hydration levels to keep your skin well-conditioned despite the naturally drying effect of cleansing
- Exfoliate away impurities and dead skin layer sitting on top of your skin, clearing the way for newer, lesser damaged skin to surface and show through
- Promote brighter, lighter and healthier overall complexion
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Manufacturer’s Detail
Liz Earle is a skincare brand conceptualized and founded by a UK-based journalist in 1995 borne out of her growing dissatisfaction with how most commercial products performed, and were formulated. She established a brand that is highly committed to deliver only the high quality skin care products that are formulated with the safest ingredients. Plus, should you care, none of its products are ever tested on animals.
Working of Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
This product’s work cannot be accomplished without the gentle sloughing of the muslin cloth. It delivers ingredients known to soothe and calm irritated skin to aid in cancelling out the potentially irritating light exfoliating function of the product.
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Ingredients
There is no mention of this products’ full ingredients list anywhere but we know it consists of the following:
- Eucalyptus Oil: Has natural purifying properties that helps rid your skin of infection-causing bacteria
- Rosemary: Has natural toning and astringent properties, this ingredient tightens your pores, leaving your skin smoother from the surface
- Chamomile: Has anti-inflammatory properties that calms and soothes irritated skin, giving you a more even toned skin as redness, blotchiness, and other signs of skin irritation ease and fade
- Cocoa Butter: Replenishes your skin’s lost moisture, which leaves your skin feeling dewy, full, and plump even after you wash
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Pros
- This product is a true multi-tasker — it cleanses, exfoliates, tones and moisturizes — and, all it takes is a single wash.
- Gentle on the eyes, and can be used to treat skin around your eye area as well.
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Cons
- The manufacturer sells the cleanser and the muslin cloth separately — the cloth costs another US $6 for two tiny sheets — which can be a hassle for both the effort and the added cost.
- This product comes in a packaging that spills too much, putting a large amount to waste.
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including eucalyptus oil and many other botanical ingredients
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish must be accomplished in 2 steps. First, pump and massage just the right amount of product to cleanse skin on your face and neck. Use upwards, massaging the product in. Second, soak the muslin cloth in a bowl of hot water then, wring it to drip of excess water. Polish off the product from your skin using the muslin cloth. Rinse off thoroughly with cool water. Wash and sterilize your muslin cloth to keep it safe and hygienic for your next session.
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish reviews by users are extremely good or, extremely bad that it’s hard to tell what results you’ll be getting. We want to love this product but, really, with cooling ingredients in the formula well, we have second thoughts.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: