What is L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil?
L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil is a differently textured and formulated product that, like most anti-aging creams, bids to restore your youthful look by restoring your skin’s overall health.
More specifically, this product is committed to enhancing your skin’s natural healing and rejuvenation properties by delivering the following benefits:
- Enhance your skin’s moisture levels.
- Improve the strength and vitality of your skin matrix to promote better skin elasticity.
- Help your skin to cope with much-needed repairs to restore skin health and vitality.
- Brighten your skin to awaken your complexion and make you look younger but may cause rash on skin.
L’Occitane en Provence, a company committed to preserving traditional ways of growing product ingredients and the way of life in Provence, France is behind this product.
Pros and Cons of L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil
- Skin Type:Oily
- Benefit:Helps To Fight The Visible Signs Of Aging For a Radiant and Replenished Skin Texture
- Ingredients:Borago Officianalis Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Squalene
- Weight:1 Fl. Oz.
- Product contains absolutely 100 percent natural oils only, demonstrated to give skin a significant moisture boost, and enhance your skin’s youthful appearance.
- Formula is made with ingredients that have strong anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve skin from fatigue and damages that make it age and look older but it may cause rash sometimes.
- According to some customer reviews their wrinkles and fine lines appeared smoother, faded and less noticeable.
- Product contains fragrance ingredients which are well-known to cause severe skin irritation on any skin type, which makes this product specially not recommended for use on sensitive and problematic skin.
- Formula contains a very limited list of ingredients which makes it hard to tell how this product can deliver on its commitments.
- Product is relatively more expensive than most other anti-wrinkle creams.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
What are the Ingredients in L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil?
Immortelle Essential Oil from Corsica: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties and gives your skin an antioxidant boost.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Borago Officianalis Seed Oil: Help skin fight and recover from the damage that causes it to age.
Evening Primrose Oil: Promotes firmer, more elastic skin but it may cause rashes sometimes.
Squalene: This is a type of lipid-derived from olive and aids in maintaining the health of the skin by hydrating, smoothening and softening it.
How To Apply L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil?
- For its deep nourishing properties and restorative functions, L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil is ideal for use in your nighttime regimen to complement and enhance your skin’s natural healing and regeneration capabilities which operate at its best while you sleep.
- Always apply only after skin cleansing and toning, as close to your skin as possible, and under your thicker serums and creams.
Final Verdict: L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil
L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil can be a remarkable addition to your nighttime skincare regimen for the deep moisturizing properties of an excellent combination of plant oils. However, at such a steep price tag and a limited lineup of potential benefits, on the other hand, US $99 may be too much of a price to pay, most especially when you will possibly need to layer this with more products that can deliver longer-lasting anti-aging benefits. It offers a return policy on this product.