L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil Reviews : Is it Really Effective?
L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil Description
L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil, US $105 for 1 fl. oz., is a differently textured and formulated product that, like most anti-aging creams, bids to restore your youthful look by restoring your skin’s overall health.
More specifically, this product is committed to enhance your skin’s natural healing and rejuvenation properties by delivering the following benefits:
- Enhance your skin’s moisture levels
- Improve the strength and vitality of your skin matrix to promote better skin elasticity
- Help your skin to cope with much-needed repairs to restore skin health and vitality
- Brighten your skin to awaken your complexion and make you look younger
L’Occitane en Provence, a company committed to preserve traditional ways of growing product ingredients and the way of life in Provence, France is behind this product.
L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil Ingredient Lists
- Immortelle Essential Oil from Corsica: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties and gives your skin with an antioxidant boost.
- Borago Officianalis Seed Oil: Help skin fight and recover from damage that causes it to age.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Promotes firmer, more elastic skin.
L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil Directions
For its deep nourishing properties and restorative functions, L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil is ideal for use in your nighttime regimen to complement and enhance your skin’s natural healing and regeneration capabilities which operate at its best while you sleep. Always apply only after skin cleansing and toning, as close to your skin as possible, and under your thicker serums and creams.
L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil Advantages
- Product contains absolutely 100 percent natural oils only, demonstrated to give skin a significant moisture boost, and enhance your skin’s youthful appearance.
- Formula is made with ingredients that have strong anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve skin from fatigue and damages that make it age and look older.
- Manufacturer shared the following results gathered from a survey of 32 women who completed 4 weeks of product application:
- 85 percent said that their skin looked younger and more radiant.
- 84 percent said that their skin felt smoother and silkier all day.
- 75 percent said that their pores were tighter and did not show through as much.
- 63 percent said that their wrinkles and fine lines appeared smoother, faded and less noticeable.
L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil Disadvantages
- Product contains fragrance ingredients which are well-known to cause severe skin irritation on any skin type, which makes this product specially not recommended for use on sensitive and problematic skin.
- Formula contains a very limited list of ingredients which makes it hard to tell how this product can deliver on its commitments.
- Product is relatively more expensive than most other anti-wrinkle creams
L’Occitane Divine Youth Oil can be a remarkable addition to your nighttime skincare regimen for the deep moisturizing properties of an excellent combination of plant oils. However, at such a steep price tag and a limited lineup of potential benefits on the other hand, US $105 may be too much of a price to pay, most especially when you will possibly need to layer this with more products that can deliver longer-lasting anti-aging benefits.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.