Neutrogena Triple Age Repair Review: Is It Suitable For Your Skin?
Neutrogena Triple Age Repair is an anti-aging moisturizer with SPF protection that is meant to attack the main causes of aged skin to smooth wrinkles, even the complexion, and restore skin’s resilience. The key is the patented Hexinol technology, which the company claims will show results in just 4 weeks.
Neutrogena, the #1 dermatologist recommended brand, is a division of Johnson & Johnson that focuses on clinically proven hair and skin products.
Neutrogena Triple Age Repair can be purchased from the manufacturer’s site for $20.49. You can also find this product at major retailers like Ulta Beauty and Walmart, where it is sometimes cheaper. Neutrogena does provide a 30-day money-back guarantee on all orders from their site.
- Avobenzone: sunscreen
- Homosalate: sunscreen
- Octisalate: sunscreen
- Octocrylene: sunscreen
- Propylene Glycol: conditioner
- Glycerin: moisturizer
- Dimethicone: silicone
- Isononyl Isononanoate: conditioner
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate: conditioner
- Steareth-2: surfactant
- Shea Butter: moisturizer
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer: film former
- Steareth-21: surfactant
- Hexylresorcinol: brightener
- Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer: viscosity agent
- Behenyl Alcohol: binder
- Dimethicone Crosspolymer: silicone
- Caprylyl Glycol: conditioner
- Ascorbyl Glucoside: vitamin C
- Sclerotium Gum: thickener
- Xylitol: sugar alcohol that retains moisture
- Xylitylglucoside: humectant
- Anhydroxylitol: humectant
- Disodium EDTA: chelating agent
- Stearyl Alcohol: emollient
- Arachidyl Alcohol: emollient
- Cetyl Alcohol: foam booster
- Lignoceryl Alcohol: fatty alcohol
- Sodium Hydroxide: lye
- Phenoxyethanol: preservative
- Methylparaben: preservative
- Propylparaben: preservative
- Ethylparaben: preservative
- Titanium Dioxide: sunscreen
- Mica: mineral
Apply every morning to freshly washed face and neck. For sunscreen effects, use 15 minutes before exposure and reapply at least every 2 hours—80 minutes after swimming or sweating.
- Plumps skin with hydration to smooth wrinkles
- Moisturizes and softens skin
- Results visible in 4 weeks
- Improves skin texture
- Protect against UV damage
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
There is no documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness, Neutrogena Triple Age Repair is supposed to produce wrinkle-reduction results in four weeks, but without provided documentation, that is hard to confirm.There are many anti-aging moisturizers available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
A note to our readers: LegitScript was sourced in the gathering of information for this product overview. LegitScript is a verification and monitoring service that has found that this product may be the subject of regulatory action or marketed by unsupported claims.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.