Neutrogena Triple Age Repair Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Neutrogena Triple Age Repair?
Neutrogena Triple Age Repair is an anti-aging moisturizer with SPF protection that is meant to attack the main causes of aged skin to smooth wrinkles, even the complexion, and restore skin’s resilience. The key is the patented Hexinol technology, which the company claims will show results in just 4 weeks. Although there is no clinical evidence regarding this claim.
Neutrogena is a division of Johnson & Johnson that focuses on proven hair and skin products.
Neutrogena Triple Age Repair can be purchased from the manufacturer’s site for $21.99.
What Are The Ingredients In Neutrogena Triple Age Repair?
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Dimethicone: This ingredient works as an anti-foaming agent.
- Propylene glycol: Helps active ingredients penetrate skin. However, it can cause rashes, dry skin, and surface damage.
How To Apply Neutrogena Triple Age Repair
- Apply every morning to freshly washed face and neck.
- For sunscreen effects, use 15 minutes before exposure and reapply at least every 2 hours—80 minutes after swimming or sweating.
Benefits Of Neutrogena Triple Age Repair
- Plumps skin with hydration to smooth wrinkles
- Moisturizes and softens skin
- Results visible in 4 weeks. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of Neutrogena Triple Age Repair
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied.
- This product may trigger skin allergies.
- This product contains paraben.
- It might cause skin rashes.
Final Verdict : Neutrogena Triple Age Repair
There is no documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness, Neutrogena Triple Age Repair is supposed to produce wrinkle-reduction results in four weeks, but without provided documentation, that is hard to confirm.There are many anti-aging moisturizers available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
A note to our readers: LegitScript was sourced in the gathering of information for this product overview. LegitScript is a verification and monitoring service that has found that this product may be the subject of regulatory action or marketed by unsupported claims.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.