NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
What is NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex?
The NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (MMHC2) is the second generation of its kind. It is made to boost your skin’s hyper hydration.
More specifically, this product is formulated to deliver for you the following results:
- It dramatically improves your skin’s hydration level by using a water-based complex.
- It significantly improves your skin’s elasticity and surface texture.
- It promotes enhanced skin protection with the addition of antioxidants.
- This product promotes instant as well as longer-term improvement to your skin’s health and overall appearance.
- It helps your skin better absorb the beneficial ingredients that can be derived from other products in your regimen.
NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex – Does it Really Work?
This product works by delivering 15 kinds of hyaluronic acid, present in this formula at different molecular weights, to hydrate your skin at different levels. The combination of antioxidants and peptides further boost the healing and skin enhancing effect of this product’s formula.
What Are The Ingredients In NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex
- 15 Kinds of Hyaluronic Acid: These hyaluronic acid components are added to refresh and rejuvenate your skin at different levels. The 15 components added to the formula are:
- Direct Form Hyaluronic Acid (MMHC2)
- Enzyme-Reacted Glucosamine Amide HA Pre-Cursor (Rapid Reaction)
- Bio-Yeast HA Pre-Cursor (Moderate Term Reaction)
- Novel HA Pre-Cursor Peptide Complex (Sustained Reaction)
- Marine Hyaluronic Complex of Exopolysaccharides (MMHC2)
- Tamarind-Derived Hyaluronic Complex
- Mushroom-Derived Hyaluronic Complex
- Locust-Bean-Derived Hyaluronic Complex
- Hyaluronic Acid Crosspolymer
- Very-Low-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic Complex
- Hydrolyzed (Low-Molecular-Weight) Hyaluronic Complex
- Mid-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic Complex
- Fermentation-Derived (High-Molecular-Weight) Hyaluronic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid Butyrate
- Hyaluronic Support System of Adaptogenic Water-Starved Clary Sage Flavonoids, Phenylethanoid Glycosides from Narrow Leaf Plantain and Dermal Amino Acids (MMHC2)
- Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3: This ingredient performs in the same way that retinol does — it speeds up skin regeneration and turnover — without posing the same side effects as retinol does.
- Arginine and Histidine: Amino acids that promote skin elasticity while also applying anti-inflammatory functions to relieve your skin of irritation.
- Alanine and Serine: Amino acids used for skin conditioning.
- Glycine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, and Phenylalanine: Amino acids that increase the volume of skin precursors, it also strengthens your skin.
How to apply NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex
After cleansing, apply MMHC2. Add a generous amount and spread evenly. The manufacturer recommends using this product with the NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum (CAIS). In which case, apply CAIS first then, MMHC2 next.
Benefits of NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex
- It is water-based.
- The addition of 15 forms of hyaluronic acid restores your skin’s hydration at multiple levels which not very many similar products are able to accomplish.
- It improves your skin’s water barrier.
- It enhances skin absorption of other products in your regimen.
- It is reasonably priced.
Disadvantages of NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex
- Its hydration function may not suffice for drier skin types.
- This product is alcohol-free, nut-free and oil-free.
- There are no silicones in this product that can block your pores.
- The formula suits the vegan lifestyle.
- This product has never been tested on animals.
Does NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex Have Any Side-Effects?
The manufacturer does not mention any potential side effect. In case you experience any sign of irritation, immediately discontinue product use.
Final Verdict: NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex
The NIOD MMHC2 has the potential of being the next big addition to your skincare regimen, that is, depending on your skin’s peculiarities and required care. In any case, it will be best to compare this product with other serums so you can have a better sense of what you will benefit from and what else you might miss. Read the labels and research so you can choose wisely.
Frequently Asked Questions About NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex:
- What is the Price of NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex? NIOD MMHC2 costs $40 for a 15 ml bottle.
- Where to buy NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex? This product may be purchased from the official brand website and from other online retailing sites. It is also available in physical stores in select countries only.
- Does the NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex come with money back guarantee? No, there is no mention of such coverage anywhere.
- Is NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex approved by the FDA? There is no need for products like this to be reviewed and approved by the FDA.
- Who Should Use NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex? NIOD MMHC2 is for all adult skin at any age.
- Should I use the NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex once or twice daily? This product is recommended for twice daily application.
- How long does one bottle of NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex last? One 30 ml bottle should last you well for 30 days although it can vary based on your application technique and frequency of use.
- How long will results last? Improvements derived from regular and consistent product application lasts only for as long as you keep using this product. Skin impact fades when product use is discontinued.
- Can I use the NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex with makeup? Yes, it will be a great serum to wear under makeup because of its sheer and oil-free formulation.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."